bedlingtonxgreyhounds pups

iv spoke to fordie today the price is £150.00 not £50 quid as on the add

Suppose it'll help stop folk trying to make £100 off a cheap pup... :thumbs:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell 11 Pups, Good luck with them Fordie. I'm sure you won't have any problems finding good homes for them.

I really like the bedlington x's they were all the rage in the late 80's early 90's before the bull x's came into fashion. And rightly so i've seen some top class bed x's that handled the larger quarry with ease.

My first lurcher was a whippetxbed X bed x Greyhound she wasn't a fantasic daytime dog but she excelled at lamping taking fox single handed (obviously before the ban) along with roe etc.

tilly10.jpg

(Tilly my first Lurcher)

If i wasn't breeding from my bitch in the spring i would be very tempted myself

ALB Mally

Edited by mally
150 now , original add was 50 thats false advertising :D .. we could sue :D . kidding mate , still at 150 , a good pup from a good litter is PRICELESS ,

all best with them

CL

Totally agree £150 is FA for a first x pup. You know exactly what your going to get. Unlike a lurcher to lurcher x which sometimes it can be a lottery, your never certain what the pups going to turn out like

You sure you lads got the price right as i spoke to him and hes standing on 50pound each as stated so no false advert i having 2 girls one for me lad and one for his pal and he said today 100 for them lads so i dunno about 150 each all the best danny.

Bloody hell 11 Pups, Good luck with them Fordie. I'm sure you won't have any problems finding good homes for them.

I really like the bedlington x's they were all the rage in the late 80's early 90's before the bull x's came into fashion. And rightly so i've seen some top class bed x's that handled the larger quarry with ease.

My first lurcher was a whippetxbed X bed x Greyhound she wasn't a fantasic daytime dog but she excelled at lamping taking fox single handed (obviously before the ban) along with roe etc.

tilly10.jpg

(Tilly my first Lurcher)

If i wasn't breeding from my bitch in the spring i would be very tempted myself

ALB Mally

Hi mally thats what i got whipp/beddy/grey what a dog mate she is bang on i am having one of these pups as dont want to breed her but your right that cross works for me atb danny.

You sure you lads got the price right as i spoke to him and hes standing on 50pound each as stated so no false advert i having 2 girls one for me lad and one for his pal and he said today 100 for them lads so i dunno about 150 each all the best danny.

thats what he told me £150.00 yesterday morning said his sister had made a cock up on the price :o:o and was spittin feathers about it if he is sellin them for £50.00 get there and pick your pups :icon_redface::icon_redface:

I paid £150 for my beddyxgrey 1st cross last year, on reflection over the year I have owned her, she is simply the best dog I have ever owned, pure priceless, all heart and commitment in the field, a real tryer and the perfect puppy in the house, a real character, she has matured slowly and still has some way to go, she was great on basic training as well, kids and wife love her to bits .

I would recommend this cross to anyone, be it at £50, £150 or £1500 they really are priceless ones (well mine is to me)

best of luck with your litter mate, atvb Richard

yes she had 11 pup 4 dogs 7 bitchs :clapper: she started having them at 9:50 am she had the last 3 when i was in bed :o but a dog pup died :angry: and can i say this is the first lurcher pups i have bred i been in the game from the age of 4 im 28 now

Edited by fordie

These pupps are worth 150 pound of any bodys money compaired to some thats been sold on here for double that just like to add if they are onley 50 pound any body buying them treat them like you av paid 300 for them atb dell