does colour make a differents>>>???

Hi all,

Oh i despair sometimes, iam just getting back into dogs after about 15 years lay off, But some of the questions on here are just plain daft.

Are these people just trying to increase their post count or are they really that thick?? If you need to ask questions like the one discussed, please give some serious thought as to wheather you should be purchasing or getting gifted a dog.

Yours in sport Pernod.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Their is a good chapter in the lurcher the Journal of Running Dogs volume 2 called the great white hope about a lurcher called Dottie wich dispells the myth of white lurchers been no good atvb dell

Maybe them journals should be reprinted by the sound of things good reads without a doubt.atvb :thumbs:

Colour is just a personal preference can it do the job? Thats all that really matters in the end. Having said that I dont much care for red or fawn as a colour they just dissapear in the desert. All my mates seem to run dogs this colour and it's damm confusing figuring out whose dog did what on a course, a few white dogs out here would be nice when we run. At least when I have judged coursing meets the dogs have coloured jackets on making it easier.

And yes it is a daft question but you wont learn unless you make a fool out of yourself every once in a while.

atb Dirtwinger

dont be so hard on the guy ,i used to race greyhounds and there where plenty of tales regarding colour " never trust a fawn with a black muzzle there dodgy" hell even the great ger mckenna (1 of the greatest ever to fasten a collar) was against blue dogs. all colours are the same till the dog does something wrong. just pick what you like mate and best of luck.

Guest lurchers&terriers

I read somewhere before that a hare turns better if there's a whit dog behind it. its all rubbish. Its probably because people used it as a excuse for there dog being shit.

IS THIS LAD TAKEING THE PISS ,IS HE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THE COULOR OF HIS DOG ,IT MAKES ME LAUGH SUM OF THE STUPID QUISTIONS ON HERE WHAT NEXT??MY DOGS LEFT KNACKER HANGS LOWER THAN THE RIGHT WILL IT BE ABLE TO RUN PROPLEY ???????????????.

Guest anonymous
IS THIS LAD TAKEING THE PISS ,IS HE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THE COULOR OF HIS DOG ,IT MAKES ME LAUGH SUM OF THE STUPID QUISTIONS ON HERE WHAT NEXT??MY DOGS LEFT KNACKER HANGS LOWER THAN THE RIGHT WILL IT BE ABLE TO RUN PROPLEY ???????????????.

Well??? Will it?????

Well??? Will it?????

yep ;)

Guest sph1979

Well in cacking my pants now because ive got a litter of all coloured lurcher pups cream, brindle, fawn, blacks and 1 blue one. The only one left is the blue one. the cream one was snapped up

i`m geting a bullx pup 2moro and i can only get one she is blue and white does that make a differents >>>>?????i never had a dog with white in it :icon_redface: sorry if its a stupid question...???

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR WAKE UP MATE IT MITE BE A GOOD IDEA TO GO SPLASH SOME WATER ON YOUR FACE idiot

i was only asking you clown....thanks to the other lads :bye:

go splash that water on your face you will feel alot better :wallbash:

THERE AINT A 'BAD' COLOUR FOR A 'GOOD' DOG!

Edited by Oldand