Afghan hound

Look ya toss pot....

If you think its wise to put a stud up after having it less than 24hours, and taking it out for the first time the night carry on pal,

is a toss pot the same thing as a tea pot and coffee pot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look ya toss pot....

If you think its wise to put a stud up after having it less than 24hours, and taking it out for the first time the night carry on pal,

End of subject...................

Look ya toss pot....

it is good to have a laugh,last thing i want is an afghan,goodnight all

wheres these pictures mate!

though the only point i wish to make is by all means give him a run and let him have a go at working, but don't you feel its irresponsible breeding a dog you've got from rescue and therefore have no idea on medical history on this dog itself or previous generations, , just think before you stud him out and make money out of pups that you have no idea on their health, sorry mate but it had to be said by someone

other then that good luck working him, and keep us informed on how he goes with old charlie

all the best lurcher lass x x

p.s no badness meant i just want you to think about unwanted pups in this world and possibly ill pups before you decide to stud him out to inexperienced owners

though the only point i wish to make is by all means give him a run and let him have a go at working, but don't you feel its irresponsible breeding a dog you've got from rescue and therefore have no idea on medical history on this dog itself or previous generations, , just think before you stud him out and make money out of pups that you have no idea on their health, sorry mate but it had to be said by someone

other then that good luck working him, and keep us informed on how he goes with old charlie

p.s no badness meant i just want you to think about unwanted pups in this world and possibly ill pups before you decide to stud him out to inexperienced owners

Dont worry he has no testicles

you or the dog :whistling:

:clapper:

you or the dog :whistling:

:clapper: the doggy

Look ya toss pot....

it is good to have a laugh,last thing i want is an afghan,goodnight all

:clapper: quality alaunt mate pml, :notworthy:

I will put pics up in the morning,i have just shaved his hair so i can take him out lamping tonight,it is warm tonight

good luck let me no how it goes.

ok thanks for the intrest you have shown,if he is any good i am going to advertise him at stud

Great move!

You might want to" colour" his history a little, " strain been in the family for generations" etc,

The only genuine Stumblers[substitute Sniffields if you like], in the country, line bred to do their business,[and cover it up afterwards].

On second thoughts ,if he brings the fox back alive keep the fox, chuck the dog. :thumbs:

I will put pics up in the morning,i have just shaved his hair so i can take him out lamping tonight,it is warm tonight

ok thanks for the intrest you have shown,if he is any good i am going to advertise him at stud

Great move!

You might want to" colour" his history a little, " strain been in the family for generations" etc,

The only genuine Stumblers[substitute Sniffields if you like], in the country, line bred to do their business,[and cover it up afterwards].

On second thoughts ,if he brings the fox back alive keep the fox, chuck the dog. :thumbs:

The fox will be dead i am going to shoot it

Great move!

Shoot the dog keep the fox :thumbs:

Great move!

Shoot the dog keep the fox :thumbs:

Behave