Let my dog out In the Garden for a piss and went to fill Her water Bowl up, came back and could hear Her growling with something In Her mouth and shaking It.. Was a f*ckin' Hedgehog! :blink:

I know other people have this problem but mines never came across one, what do I do If she's got the spikes all In Her mouth?

Butch

my old dog was a bugger for ripping hedgehogs up ,used to spend ages plucking the spines out her mouth and de fleaing her ,in the end i had to go on patrol at night in the garden and move them before letting the dog out

My brother and I were having exactly the same conversation a few days ago ... A real problem for him as the dogs kick off at stupid o'clock and torture the neighbours ... he ends up shovelling them up and popping them over the next doors garden... sometimes a little worse for wear!

One of his dogs has perfected the art of chewing the headghogs face up without getting spiked!

my old lakie bitch was a sod for them she would smell one a mile away but she had them down to a fine art she would flip them and rip the guts out of them and very rarely got a spine in her or any fleas of one