Hang on ! the BNP have held an official office in europe for two minutes, and already Brown is talking about changing policy, to give local people priority in the housing que.

If labour declare a change of policy in that direction, it must mean that their previous policy was to discriminate againsts british locals.

2 minutes in the mainstream and we are already seeing the benefits.

bit of a crazy statement but he has a point the us shut it's southern land and sea borders because of mass illiegal immigration and has defended them in the past violently resulting in loss of life nobody questions them so why shouldn't europe defend it's borders from undesirable types ie the lot off the list in whiteyr4s4's previous post and the rest. also labour will begin to back peddle because the election of BNP candidates all over and in european parliment has suddenly made them realise the population is p1ssed off (like they didn't already know this). they wish to keep hold of power to line their own pockets they are two faced cowards who are so far removed from the reality that is the uk they may aswell live on sun at night time

send them all back i lost my job to they polish fuckers and they steel the carp from my local carp fisherie and there rude aragent and think they have the [bANNED TEXT] to look down on us. i went to the job center the otherday and there was 2 poles 3 people behind me and they were seen befor me as they are conciderd prioraty. and they get away with every thing one smacked up the arse of my truck he dint have a uk licence or insurence on his car and he was exspecting me to pay the damage my tow bar caused. when the police arrived i was treated like i was in the wrong. all he got was a producer and a warning all i got was a two toned towbar f**k em all and f**k the goverment the usles thiefing c**ts. our war vets went to war with germany since they invaded poland and now they think they are welcome to stay here they would soon kick up a fuss if we all f****d off to poland. i mite sound a racist c**t but im not i will tolarate and respect most coltures and people but when they take the piss and think they are better than us and take our jobs then its a diffrent matter

sorry for the rant