Daughters first day in field

:clapper::) great pics lads

Some nice pics there. Good stuff seeing the young uns getting stuck in. Really looking forward to her coming ferreting too. She has her own rabbit and guinea pig in the garden and hens. Ther is nothing better than seeing the kids happy, and happy being out hunting, walking or just getting messy.

wee Katelyn "bug" would be out all day if she could. Nosy, bossy forward full of laughs, and the looks she gives when something is new, which is everything, is amazing. The dog went running past her and she burst into a fit of giggles. Kids definately make everything so much better.

Great stuff fellas, keep it going.

Mine first came along in her buggy, then first time ferreting at about 3, same time started her with a bit of air pistol shooting, first bit of digging around 7, she started airgun competitions about 10 now top in the girls regionals.

DaisyBlue4-2.jpg

awww bless thats daddy dedication :)

i have a baby boy on the way and i know hes gunna be my little hunter :)

atb to u all

Wishing you well Ellie. Good luck.

Heres my mancub, hes only been digging a few times so far, as im breaking him in gentle, as id love to be going digging with him when im past me best.

DSCN2448-2.jpg

Wishing you well Ellie. Good luck.

Heres my mancub, hes only been digging a few times so far, as im breaking him in gentle, as id love to be going digging with him when im past me best.

thanks aww hes a little stunner bet he loves it like farther like son :)

Guest rodsmith

ahhhhhhhh.i got 3 boys.a 3yr old,5yr old and an 8yr old PLUS a 5yr old step son to be.my 3 are mad for it,my youngest is the proper hard/evil one.the sort that if he were a terrier,he'd be the correct breeding stock! lol