WORLD HUNTERS

Guest SUPERTED

Well at the end of the day, Wh you was have problem's with the misses like we all do at some point in life so i understand that part totally,

What i dont understand is its been five ''months'' since you had the mans money which is end of feb/begin of march you wasnt having problem's back then with her,

And the materials well like i said 5 months just aint good enough,

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUPERTED
he said the nets have been sent and he can send you the tracking number if you want it???

also he has sent you 5 nets and pegs instead of just 3 nets that you ordered.

i ordered 4 nets

what a tosser, from what i can make out of him is that all he wants is to make a quick buck out of everyone on this site he sells books at silly prices and his mrs aint much better with her dogs

your right there mate did anyone see a few months ago she had a dog back that she sold cos it had been micro chipped it was in a right mess she put up pics saying she is back for good, then two or three weeks later she had her up for sale 120quid no offers!!!!!!!! lol i couldn believe it i was gob smacked!!!!!!

as i said in pm earlier then nets have been posted today i aint going into it mate about why its took this long i know it was piss take but had a world full of shit latley to sort out all sorted now and nets posted with freebies sorry again mate.

w.h

wh said he posted them 2 days ago the lads full of shit