WORLD HUNTERS

Guest SUPERTED

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurchers&terriers
as i said in pm earlier then nets have been posted today i aint going into it mate about why its took this long i know it was piss take but had a world full of shit latley to sort out all sorted now and nets posted with freebies sorry again mate.

w.h

fair play wh with the free be they must think you had done a runner for a few quid iv noticed the local hit squad are on your back noone else ever had problems before in there life cus there still babys aint got nothing better to do than slag people off

what are you on about man. What do you expect us to do when some c**t is ripping one of us off? dont you see any wrong in people getting riped off?

i sent him some of my home made lamping dvds he was going to edit for me that must of been a year ago ive pm him afew times but not got a reply of him yet i wanted them back becouse i lost 1 of them of the copys i had keep but no joy of getting them back of him and dont think i ever will i got a differnt address then the one on here for him

wh now deleted member :bye: his brother uses this site,mlb and wh are no longer an item

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes,it's wrong what he done but feck me i'd like to bet most of you pissed more up against the wall over the weekend then the cost of the nets? Now,that doesn't make it right but obviously the lad has had plenty on his plate with more on his mind than a few nets? As the sarcastic comment quoted just goes to show how low some people will stoop to cause a rift..talk about kicking a fella when he's on the ground :o .All the best PP.

wh now deleted member :bye: his brother uses this site,mlb and wh are no longer an item

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes,it's wrong what he done but feck me i'd like to bet most of you pissed more up against the wall over the weekend then the cost of the nets? Now,that doesn't make it right but obviously the lad has had plenty on his plate with more on his mind than a few nets? As the sarcastic comment quoted just goes to show how low some people will stoop to cause a rift..talk about kicking a fella when he's on the ground :o .All the best PP.

dont you think 5 months is takin the piss :wallbash:

bet he already has another account just hope superted gets his nets sorted

your right hes reading this topic now

6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: hound, scotsman, pointer28, poacherspocket22, world.hunters, maty j

Edited by hound
a few answers for a few of your bullshit comments

i have only bred one little of pups that was staffordshire bull terriers and i kept a pup so how the f**k can i be a peddler

i dont have the 2 greyhounds any more even after being offered 300 for any of the 2 bitches i had i gave them away to good genuine dog lads.

as for the nets why would i try rip someone off over a couple quids worth of nets f*****g grow up non of you have a clue what iv had on my plate and you wont know either as its f**k all to do with you,

iv added alot to this forum and then i get kicked off over a few nets lol lol when there is people on this forum talking bollox and just on here to cause shit 24/7 goes to show where the priorities are ay

and thanks for warning me before i get kicked off so that i can get information and contact info that i needed in my pms.

blah blah blah whatever if you had too much on you should of returned the lads money simple

pm from WH.. Wanted me to post this.

World.Hunters says,

i think this is bollox over 3 nets when when iv added alot to the forum

a few answers for a few of your bullshit comments

i have only bred one little of pups that was staffordshire bull terriers and i kept a pup so how the f**k can i be a peddler

i dont have the 2 greyhounds any more even after being offered 300 for any of the 2 bitches i had i gave them away to good genuine dog lads.

as for the nets why would i try rip someone off over a couple quids worth of nets f*****g grow up non of you have a clue what iv had on my plate and you wont know either as its f**k all to do with you,

iv added alot to this forum and then i get kicked off over a few nets lol lol when there is people on this forum talking bollox and just on here to cause shit 24/7 goes to show where the priorities are ay

and thanks for warning me before i get kicked off so that i can get information and contact info that i needed in my pms.

if you want to delete me then delete all my threads i started everything iv added to the forum.

why so much shit over 3 nets and why does everyone have to jump and the bandwagon and join in this should be left through pm, there is alot more messers on here that are always shit stirring and causing arguments, w.h has alot of good post a while back and i think there is alot of newbies on here that haven't seen these threads before slating the man. he has help alot of lads on here took people out and got people into the sport etc etc yet people have to slate him over 3 nets lol abit childish if you ask me to be honest.

Bronson

f**k me are people only just getting wise to this peddling, scrounging, thief??? :blink: The shit him and MLB get away with on here is unreal peddling dogs week after week and screwing lads of thier hard earned cash as soon as it gets highlighted the thread gets pulled :o

Good Riddens i say ;)

redcharge how can you say that he sells dogs week after week he has only had on litter of pups and i know the bloke he is a good bloke just gets on with his dogs and dont get involved in any of this bitching on the forum. i dont think its right he has been deleted over 3 nets.

redcharge how can you say that he sells dogs week after week he has only had on litter of pups and i know the bloke he is a good bloke just gets on with his dogs and dont get involved in any of this bitching on the forum. i dont think its right he has been deleted over 3 nets.

Hello W.H :whistling:

No he gets his MIWNLF to peddle his dogs for him ;) wasnt that black and tan dog MLB was selling recently his originally??? :whistling:

;)

Whoever thinks the price of 3 nets is not worth bothering about then send me the same amount as SuperTed paid. I will not send you anything in return but ill just keep your money. Some lads work damn hard all week to afford tackle to go out dogging with ,but if you think losing hard earned cash is nothing then like i say, just send me the cash and i promise ill spend it wisely lol.atb stabba