Guest rodsmith
theres always one bad egg F.. but you ve got four pages of support..think that says it all really,hope to see you soon T2

theres usually 2.you know what i mean T2.did hear about your agro at the show last week. :boxing:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one bad egg does'nt even own a dog :blink: and thats is by his own admission!! If I understand it? he was at the show by invitation as part of the lurcher racing?? If thats the case, Forest if I was you I would'nt be asking or inviting the same lurcher racing team to take part in any of your remaining show's especially!! if they're back-stabbing judges at a show they've been asked/invited to take part in!!! as for a dog in the organisers tent, can't? an organiser bring their own dogs to a show even if they're not showing the said dogs?? I've been ill for the last few weeks and thats why I did'nt attend the show. I would have travelled the 400 miles frm Scotland there and back to support Forest and this show, I've travelled these distances many times before and will continue to do so, I would also have brought my GSP's despite not being able to show them in the gundog class's as an aquaintence of the organisers.

jonboy1976 your making a rod for your own back by attacking the integrity and honesty of people you don't know? As for inviting people to visit the area you stay in and that comes across as some sort of challenge and is'nt at all wise?? Nettle rash happens to be a female and your inferring she'll come to some physical harm if you meet? she is also some-ones mum, sister aunt, wife and daughter, theres a lot of people who will take umbrage at the implied threat made to this well respected lady who's also well known by a lot of working dog lads!! "nettle rash your more than welcome to pay me a visit anytime but believe me you will be going home with gravel rash" it is known for some working dog lads to accept invitations like this, as I know from personal experience. I've fell out with certain women a few times over dog related matters but I've never implied/intimated or inferred I'd cause injury to them :blink: Any guy who appears to threaten a woman with physical violence is obviously a wrong un' in my opinion and an apology is maybe due?

Tom

Ps: I'm glad everyone else enjoyed the show which obviously forest put her heart and soul into as usual :thumbs:

theres always one bad egg F.. but you ve got four pages of support..think that says it all really,hope to see you soon T2
Edited by Foxgun Tom
Was the geordie judge with flat cap.Rest were ok although awarded rosettes to people in their party.Setting was lovely and meeting Ben the Hawk lad in two weeks as he only 20 mins from us.Maybe we will be back next year it depends if invited so ya better ask Forest to ask us to return.Hopefully more people will go and Rich them pups of yours will be ready for real racing and so will Blue.Go on svlc.co.uk and ask em to go back

in what ring was the geordie judge drinking in while judging?because imo you want to go to specksavers & also get your facts straight,because he didnt have a drink untill he had finished judging, and as for rossetts being given out to our team you are mistaken,we have MORALS unlike your self & your mates entering the racing what your dad is running & WINNING is an absalute fix & a no no in my books.DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK GOES INTO PUTTING A SHOW ON FOR f**k WITS LIKE YOURSELF

also can i just ask how many years experience you have with working dogs or racing dogs,because the judge you are slagging off will have forgotten more than you will ever be able to write on the back of a postage samp IMO

hi all

thanks but i got morals and i dont want to get involved in the cyber arguing goin on,

i had a great weekend and would return no probs...

thanks

matt

theres usually 2.you know what i mean T2.did hear about your agro at the show last week. :boxing:

never mind it was only one bad egg there,the other egg was fine....yet another bad losing dog dealer in my opinion

Guest rodsmith

never mind it was only one bad egg there,the other egg was fine....yet another bad losing dog dealer in my opinion

:clapper::clapper::clapper::good: my thoughts exactly!!!! wouldnt like to guess how many dogs theyve got through in the last 6mths,peddlers!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::good: my thoughts exactly!!!! wouldnt like to guess how many dogs theyve got through in the last 6mths,peddlers!!!

no,just pathetic

now , now , guys is nobody bussines how many dogs peaple go through is all the same showing at the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give a credit to the guys that run this show BRILIANT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice rossetes and peaple what run the show 1 CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now , now , guys is nobody bussines how many dogs peaple go through is all the same showing at the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give a credit to the guys that run this show BRILIANT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice rossetes and peaple what run the show 1 CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

passing dogs from pillar to post is no fun for the poor dogs ,all in the name of a rossette

Just saying is not for anybody to judge evryone have a reason to come to a show so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main point is the peaple who run the show are doing good job so any dogs can take a part if the have one home or 10 homes if the dog cant do the JOB is better for it to be moved on to a pet homes ! What the point is keeping dog what has to hide behind a spade?

Anyway we were a talking about a show not ownership shuld be about the dogs not the owners !

Edited by b.kay
Just saying is not for anybody to judge evryone have a reason to come to a show so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main point is the peaple who run the show are doing good job so any dogs can take a part if the have one home or 10 homes if the dog cant do the JOB is better for it to be moved on to a pet homes ! What the point is keeping dog what has to hide behind a spade?

Anyway we were a talking about a show not ownership shuld be about the dogs not the owners !

b....i am not gonna get into an argument with you..these dogs are bought and sold as fast as you can blink cos they aint winning at shows ..it has nothing to do with whether they work or not

Guest rodsmith

b....i am not gonna get into an argument with you..these dogs are bought and sold as fast as you can blink cos they aint winning at shows ..it has nothing to do with whether they work or not

:rofl::good: .

with you on this one blondy.at least if a terrier doesnt make the working grade they rarely get passed around,well mine dont,nor do the majority or genuine boys dont.unlike the showing stuff,it gets sold on to another wanabe known peddler then two fold.poor dog,be fairer to put it down,poor closely inbred little pretty souls. :cray: