• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont really see the point in coming on here and blabbing about shooting another blokes dog........bit sad really!

So what if it killed 6 chooks, they are cheap enough to replace........you could have made a positive out of it by just taking the animal back and telling him what happened........hey presto, he is in your debt and you could have done well out of it one way or another.

Now, I would say you are fecked local.........and all for 6 poxy chooks and the chance to be billy big bollocks ;)

Dont really see the point in coming on here and blabbing about shooting another blokes dog........bit sad really!

So what if it killed 6 chooks, they are cheap enough to replace........you could have made a positive out of it by just taking the animal back and telling him what happened........hey presto, he is in your debt and you could have done well out of it one way or another.

Now, I would say you are fecked local.........and all for 6 poxy chooks and the chance to be billy big bollocks ;)

it is not about being billy big bollocks just wanted to know oppinons enyway it is a fact that a lot of keepers have this attitude its my land it is not it is the bloke whos ass they kiss

why does this breed of keeper have this way of being why do they have to take this attitude in the first place i can shoot youre dog/cat but you cant do it to mine

Guest warren

I'm not sure if this could be a wind up guy's. If assasin8or ever walks the wrong the side of hedge, then he is the thickest poacher I know!! Whats he going to do when the kepper shoots one of his dogs in retaleation?? Will he cry because his dog has been shot and his kid doesnt understand why!! I still say this is a wind up, no one I know on THL is silly enough to shoot the LOCAL keppers dog; THEN OWN UP TO IT. There are times and reasons when a dog should be shot, but I'm not sure about this one? I still say its a wind up!! Regards warren

I'm not sure if this could be a wind up guy's. If assasin8or ever walks the wrong the side of hedge, then he is the thickest poacher I know!! Whats he going to do when the kepper shoots one of his dogs in retaleation?? Will he cry because his dog has been shot and his kid doesnt understand why!! I still say this is a wind up, no one I know on THL is silly enough to shoot the LOCAL keppers dog; THEN OWN UP TO IT. There are times and reasons when a dog should be shot, but I'm not sure about this one? I still say its a wind up!! Regards warren

there is no need for insults i am not no poacher

if i had of known whos dog it was maybe i would not of done what i did but at the time that was that was the first thing i thought of eny way why did the keeper keep a dog like this .what i have found out about the dog being dangerous it is better off dead be fore it herts someone.

THIS IS NO WIND UP EITHER

if i had of known whos dog it was maybe i would not of done what i did but at the time that was that was the first thing i thought of eny way why did the keeper keep a dog like this .what i have found out about the dog being dangerous it is better off dead be fore it herts someone.

well its not something you want to be proud of is it!!

if your looking for attension im sure youll get it!!

well its not something you want to be proud of is it!!

if your looking for attension im sure youll get it!!

it not something to be proud of i aggree with you there

i did not post this to try to be big and bad either but if it had been the other way around and my dog was harrasing his phesents he would of done the same but i suppose that is ok

i was proberbly in the wrong but that cannot be changed now

well i think your a c**t, 6 hens and you go shoot it, how did a dog get into a pen in the first place, you could of taken the dog back and sorted something out between you both for him to replace them, abit out of order for the way he has talked to the young uns but to kill his dog is even more out of order, if some c**t shot my dog they would be revenge, ide keep a close eye on yours from now on i would say, my opinion

well i think your a c**t, 6 hens and you go shoot it, how did a dog get into a pen in the first place, you could of taken the dog back and sorted something out between you both for him to replace them, abit out of order for the way he has talked to the young uns but to kill his dog is even more out of order, if some c**t shot my dog they would be revenge, ide keep a close eye on yours from now on i would say, my opinion

thanks for youre opinion but there is no need to call me a c**t is there we are on an forum not in the school yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about two years ago a new keeper moved in to the house down the road and he is a miserible sod .

my kid and my nethew who are aged 3 and 11 were walking our old whippet who can hardly walk let alone run on the footpath doin no harm when he pulled up and told them to f#*king stop letting that mut chase my birds or i will shoot it.witch scared them to death they came home crying .so i went to have a word but got about as much welcome as aids he was just ignerant.enyway his terrier was in my chickien run the other day and had killed 6 with one in his mouth so gess what i shot it now he is going mad and said i had no right to do it and i did it to it to get back at him but i did not as i didnt know it was his dog

do you think i was in the wrong.what would you have done in that situation

well after you shot it how did you fine out it was his dog?

if it was in your chicken pen killing your birds did you have your gun in your hand when you first saw it, or did you see the terrier then run in doors find your gun cabinet keys get your gun out then run outside while loading your gun then aim and fire, in all that time would it have been more easy to catch the dog up?

you also say that the dog was dangrous how did you know this or was it hear say ?

also you say why does the keeper have a dog that kills ? may be its a hunting dog ?

i just hope your dog never gets out or is of the lead when crossing his feilds

one thing is for sure i would not be broadcasting it.

Guest warren
about two years ago a new keeper moved in to the house down the road and he is a miserible sod .

my kid and my nethew who are aged 3 and 11 were walking our old whippet who can hardly walk let alone run on the footpath doin no harm when he pulled up and told them to f#*king stop letting that mut chase my birds or i will shoot it.witch scared them to death they came home crying .so i went to have a word but got about as much welcome as aids he was just ignerant.enyway his terrier was in my chickien run the other day and had killed 6 with one in his mouth so gess what i shot it now he is going mad and said i had no right to do it and i did it to it to get back at him but i did not as i didnt know it was his dog

do you think i was in the wrong.what would you have done in that situation

Did you think the keeper was a pure tw@t for threatening to shoot your dog?? What now do you think the keeper thinks of you for actually pulling the trigger on his?? I dont want to argue with Mr, you work it out for yourself. You and the keeper sort it out. If its true what you say that this isnt a wind up, then I thinks the misserable old sod wont let you breath!! Who's in the wrong, the misserable one for threatening to shoot or the one that did?? Regards warren