about two years ago a new keeper moved in to the house down the road and he is a miserible sod .

my kid and my nethew who are aged 3 and 11 were walking our old whippet who can hardly walk let alone run on the footpath doin no harm when he pulled up and told them to f#*king stop letting that mut chase my birds or i will shoot it.witch scared them to death they came home crying .so i went to have a word but got about as much welcome as aids he was just ignerant.enyway his terrier was in my chickien run the other day and had killed 6 with one in his mouth so gess what i shot it now he is going mad and said i had no right to do it and i did it to it to get back at him but i did not as i didnt know it was his dog

do you think i was in the wrong.what would you have done in that situation

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about two years ago a new keeper moved in to the house down the road and he is a miserible sod .

my kid and my nethew who are aged 3 and 11 were walking our old whippet who can hardly walk let alone run on the footpath doin no harm when he pulled up and told them to f#*king stop letting that mut chase my birds or i will shoot it.witch scared them to death they came home crying .so i went to have a word but got about as much welcome as aids he was just ignerant.enyway his terrier was in my chickien run the other day and had killed 6 with one in his mouth so gess what i shot it now he is going mad and said i had no right to do it and i did it to it to get back at him but i did not as i didnt know it was his dog

Why would a game keeper have a terrier that killed feather???

Sounds odd to me :hmm::hmm:

one of the beaters tells me that this dog will kill eny thing that moves.he also said if given the chance it would have had a go at eny body t5hen he shook my hand

one of the beaters tells me that this dog will kill eny thing that moves.he also said if given the chance it would have had a go at eny body t5hen he shook my hand

Sounds like the thing should have bin SHOT a long time ago. . . Would not like him to keeper my birds sounds a right TIT. . .

Sounds like the thing should have bin SHOT a long time ago. . . Would not like him to keeper my birds sounds a right TIT. . .

he is not meny of the locals like him the old keeper was great he would let you shoot but not to meny ;)

give you his right hand this one has got his own cronnies even gippos :angry:

i think its his own fault the terrier should not be running loose without the keeper with it anyways if it was my hens i would of shot the wee c**t aswell and told the keeper hes due you 6 hens aswell :thumbs: