Kennels fit for a jibber

Now that my dog has jibbed i thought i would treat him to a new kennel.I knocked down my old breeze block bike shed,and an old wooden shed,the other week and put down a new base.Today my brother and my mate came around to put up the new block kennels.I have just got to render the outside and fit the pvc coated aluminium roof and robert is your mothers brother :clapper: .Roll on october when the other kennel is occupied aswel.

base.jpg

1st.jpg

done.jpg

Now that my dog has jibbed i thought i would treat him to a new kennel.I knocked down my old breeze block bike shed,and an old wooden shed,the other week and put down a new base.Today my brother and my mate came around to put up the new block kennels.I have just got to render the outside and fit the pvc coated aluminium roof and robert is your mothers brother :clapper: .Roll on october when the other kennel is occupied aswel.

base.jpg

1st.jpg

done.jpg

tidy job mate fit for any jibber - hope you get the right dog to fill the other kennel -- how much did it cost you in blocks and fronts .. i`ve gotta take my old kennels down the wooden one do fine for my bitchs but no good for the dogs pissin up em..

Aye, I was sorry to hear about your dog spewing it Jess, came as a bit of shock to you as well I expect :clapper: ........anyway, I bet you were taking all the piccys and doing none of the graft :D

Aye, I was sorry to hear about your dog spewing it Jess, came as a bit of shock to you as well I expect :clapper: ........anyway, I bet you were taking all the piccys and doing none of the graft :D

I Am still in shock now ! As usual i am the last to know! .I was employed on the job for my technical abilities,i had measured the base to perfection :clapper: , not my brick laying skills,the lads had plenty of those skills themselves. :D

Edited by jessdale