she may have started to click

well those of you who know me or have seen some of my posts, monkey my bull/ grey may have finally started behaving like a lurcher at last. the last few times took her out shes been catchin well had a couple of decent runs and really wants the rabbits now shes using her head also ,started jumping only when she has to mind she usally finds a way through recall is good retrive needs some working on .

shes now finished on a winning note until september time i reckon ,all things going to plan she should be working well by the new season(hopfully)

well those of you who know me or have seen some of my posts, monkey my bull/ grey may have finally started behaving like a lurcher at last. the last few times took her out shes been catchin well had a couple of decent runs and really wants the rabbits now shes using her head also ,started jumping only when she has to mind she usally finds a way through recall is good retrive needs some working on .

shes now finished on a winning note until september time i reckon ,all things going to plan she should be working well by the new season(hopfully)

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT A BUD :thumbs:
im not starting an arguement or anything but wont she be hard mouthed?

she may be but definatly not at the momment,if anything shes to soft mouthed (not getting a firm enough grip and having to re catch them)

the sire to her was a good heavey quarry dog(pre ban )he would kill foxes but bring rabbitts back alive i know this will be doubted by some but its the truth if you wanted (after 1st couple of rabbits they were bit hard useally)you could let them go and they would run off again.

she may be but definatly not at the momment,if anything shes to soft mouthed (not getting a firm enough grip and having to re catch them)

the sire to her was a good heavey quarry dog(pre ban )he would kill foxes but bring rabbitts back alive i know this will be doubted by some but its the truth if you wanted (after 1st couple of rabbits they were bit hard useally)you could let them go and they would run off again.

over the moon for you mate i will get some pics of celt taken tommorrow and put them on for you

Ive a bull/greyhound bitch here thats killed treble figure numbers of foxes that still loses rabbits on the lamp after they run of again when I turn the lamp of,they def know the difference.