the mrs away for the night

Just remember to clear your computor history,it will save you grief speaking from experence. :icon_redface:

Aye, that and remembering to hit alt & f4 quick enough should she come through the door unexpectedly early! :D

Guest rodsmith
without us women you would starve smell and be totally unaware of the fact that the tv/computer has gone off becasue theres no electrcity

face it were like your second mums :victory:

would you like to rephrase that.if my mum done the things to me my Mrs does she'd have been locked up or certainly frowned upon!!

without us women you would starve smell and be totally unaware of the fact that the tv/computer has gone off becasue theres no electrcity

face it were like your second mums :victory:

would you like to rephrase that.if my mum done the things to me my Mrs does she'd have been locked up or certainly frowned upon!!

:clapper:

Guest rodsmith
lol figure of speech lol ... :icon_redface:

you know you cant live without us in other words :tongue2:

wouldnt be so sure darling.as long as i got me terriers,a shovel,a pack of tobacco,a lighter,a few quid for a pint we blokes would get on just fine!!

wouldnt be so sure darling.as long as i got me terriers,a shovel,a pack of tobacco,a lighter,a few quid for a pint we blokes would get on just fine!!

untill you get hungry :clapper:

and if your anything like my man its me who provides him with the backie and money 4 pint so he wud be bugered lol