british football team

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well folks, I know nowt about "the game" but one thing is obvious from ya chat................folk ain't asleep and realise that the true meaning of being British is in the past :drink:

How could rangers possibly be above man utd :blink:

I thought the question was meant as regards players in a british football team....and lets be honest would even 1 non english player get in a british team....giggs at his best but i cant think of any other.

I thought the question was meant as regards players in a british football team....and lets be honest would even 1 non english player get in a british team....giggs at his best but i cant think of any other.

darren fletcher i think would do well...better than lampard or gerrard seem to do for England anyway

you would surely use a scottish keeper

also kirk broadfoot aka the saviour of scottish football ;)

Edited by wyllie

A very arrogant post there gnasher...or maybe a very english post :whistling: my old dad always reminded me not to be too hard on the english for their arrogance as it took centuries of breeding to produce this dreadfull affliction that runs so deep that they dont even realize their ignorrance to others and onto themselves...better to pity them,i think he said ;)

atb a paranoid scotsman

Edited by gaz

There could only be 2 players to push for the england squad, and they have been named. Fletcher and giggs, Fletcher would definately make it being the best scottish player there is. And i wouldnt have the heart to put giggs in because he is welsh.....

A very arrogant post there gnasher...or maybe a very english post :whistling: my old dad always reminded me not to be too hard on the english for their arrogance as it took centuries of breeding to produce this dreadfull affliction that runs so deep that they dont even realize their ignorrance to others and onto themselves...better to pity them,i think he said ;)

atb a paranoid scotsman

Id call it honesty myself .....or maybe honesty doesnt come into it maybe we should lie just so the obssessed scots dont start crying.Clearly this hatred for english folk is passed down through the generations,now that is something to pity !

ok ok for this british team we,ll hoist andy gray up off the couch and stick him on the subs bench if that will make you happy.

When truth is mistaken for arrogance paranoia is often the cause !

atb a paranoid scotsman

Id call it honesty myself .....or maybe honesty doesnt come into it maybe we should lie just so the obssessed scots dont start crying.Clearly this hatred for english folk is passed down through the generations,now that is something to pity !

ok ok for this british team we,ll hoist andy gray up off the couch and stick him on the subs bench if that will make you happy.

When truth is mistaken for arrogance paranoia is often the cause !

Thats the spirit gnasher...i knew you wouldnt let me down old fella,poke a bit of fun with a bit of tounge and cheek and i knew you would crack with a wee hissy fit like a big lassie...good on ye gnasher for giving me a right good giggle this morning mate :clapper:

atb a scotsman who spat his porrige all over his good kilt laughing his ass off at the funny englishman :tongue2:

Edited by gaz

Stone me it dont take a lot to entertain you does it :blink: .....i dread to think what would happen if you watched tommy cooper for 5 minutes,probably wet your knickers !

Still you cant be blamed....if id been brought up with all that resentment id probably be just as bitter as you....i blame the parents myself !