dscn0446fe8.jpg

dscn0449hs7.jpg

dscn0415mk6.jpg

dscn0417sr5.jpg

dscn0413tk2.jpg

dscn0413tk2.jpg

Caught these fellows as part of a 258 bucket full.The night shots were taken the evening before the personal record catch.Me and the 2 kids caught them on squid in 3 hours!.All crabs were treated with respect ,water changed regular and all returned alive.

Edited by foxdropper

Looks really exciting :rofl:

Green, Common, masked and dogger

Hawkandgog -If you have kids and I doubt it then you obviously would start them on something really testing ,prick .

The 3rd pic are shore crabs,the 4th is of a velvet swimmer.Dont know the other 2.

Thought the hole idea of chat and forums was to have banter, bit of a laugh, while we talk about things we like.

If you are going to add personal insults to posting, perhaps its your dummy you should be throwing out not crab lines!

No problems happens, we all get crabby (sorry couldnt help it)

By the way I spent many an hour with an old bike wheel covered with a net, on the end of a rope, with a cods head in the middle.

Off the side of South Shields pier, you could catch some really big edible crabs and if you were really lucky a lobster.

Cheers

By the way I spent many an hour with an old bike wheel covered with a net, on the end of a rope, with a cods head in the middle.

Off the side of South Shields pier, you could catch some really big edible crabs and if you were really lucky a lobster.

Cheers

Crabby -like it .My daughter had a spider crab on the line during this outing but it wouldnt fit in any of the penny nets we had and sank back to the depths. :clapper::clapper:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:rofl::clapper: (Wipes a stray tear of laughter!) That was Sharp! Blimey, I'd not looked in here because crabs don't do a lot for me. So glad I did now!

Well done, both of you :good: