I have 3 hobs and 1 jill left the jill is a albino and I have a selection of albino and black eyed white hobs father is a albino and jill a black eyed white all my ferrets good working stock £5 for jill hobs free p.m for details Worksop Notts.

Picture052.jpg

Edited by Dowen Pest Control Solutions

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers for the 2 hobs Dowen. There real belters mate, really happy with them :good:

No probs Mally thanks for the rabbits was running a bit short with the little stinkers P.S lovely Whippit you have there :thumbs:

I have got just 1 albino hob and jill left if any bodys intrested.

Edited by Dowen Pest Control Solutions
Cheers for the 2 hobs Dowen. There real belters mate, really happy with them :good:

No probs Mally thanks for the rabbits was running a bit short with the little stinkers P.S lovely Whippit you have there :thumbs:

I have got just 1 albino hob and jill left if any bodys intrested.

I'm looking forward to having a couple of days out ferreting with your pup and my whippet. I don't think much will get past the pair of them.

There's plenty of rabbits on my permission at the minute for us to have a go at, I just hope it's the same when the crops are cut.

That book you lent me on longnetting is very good mate i think i'll have a copy off you. I've been using longnets for years and i thought i knew a fair bit until i read this book. Very well written with clear photo's a very good read indeed.

Give me a bell about rabbiting mate, i'm off to the yorkshire show on tuesday if you want a lift??

• 3 weeks later...