Royal counties game fair,Mapledurham House,Mapledurham,Nr Reading ,Berkshire,RG4 7TR. www.yrcgamefairs.co.uk

4TH AND 5TH OF JULY

I have a number of complimentary tickets to give away to lurcher and terrier folk.Please pm me if you are interested and i will get back to you.

Lurchers and terriers start at 12 noon, Racing entries taken from 8.30 am also whippet racing and terrier racing.

All trophies are to keep. :)

Four tickets left now,

lurcher and terrier show starts 12 noon,some ringside parking available,all trophies are large and to keep.

qualifiers for EDRD, pride of the peaks, cock of the north, north wales, welsh valleys, heart of wales,derbyshire bull x,

NWTF. and Royal Supa Dog 2009..

Straight racing entries will be taken from 8.30am including terrier racing,whippet racing is in the afternoon.

All racing trophies are to keep.

Bull cross dog and bull cross bitch go through to lurcher championship.

terrier classes include plummers,bedlingtons,under 12 inch terriers,blacks, we even have a class for teckels.

full whippet show with four classes for working whippets and a gundog show.

gates open at 8am

if the trophies and rosettes are half good as middlesex they would be great,same people doing the show.

the local hounds are going,always like to see the hound packs.shopping village should keep the other half happy for a few while i

:drink::hunter:

Edited by chiltern chaz

Yeah just buff him up a bit and try ya luck ya never know.We dont wanna get into the show side of things as to be honest i think its always biased on what the judges preferences are which is mostly the Deerhound/Greyhound crosses. Try him in races he might do well but make sure have muzzle as no muzzle no race and no exceptions

Yeah just buff him up a bit and try ya luck ya never know.We dont wanna get into the show side of things as to be honest i think its always biased on what the judges preferences are which is mostly the Deerhound/Greyhound crosses. Try him in races he might do well but make sure have muzzle as no muzzle no race and no exceptions

She's only 5 1/2 months, bit young for racing just though seeing I'm going I might as well make a prat of myself prancing about a ring!!