THL book club?

Guest dances

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thanks for the thoughts dy but for the time minute my reading will be confined to citb publications and maths books 

Ironically they refer to me in Africa as  “ the supple leopard “ or “ the ghost who walks in the jungle “ ??

If you enjoyed them , try black hearts by Jim Frederick 

No they refer to you as the twat that got lost in the woods …….

• Haha 5

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a kid I used to look through Kay's or Freemans catalogues in the women's underwear section to try and look for a see through bra pic ? 

If I was arrogant enough to offer advice to anyone on here ,that would be the advice I would give ,,,read a book ,read a thousand books ! Don't lose out on the pleasure ,excitement ,emotion ,knowledge

How very gay ……

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mole trapper said:

Yes please d ?

Blis next week perhaps fir a catch up and a couple of shandies?

No worries mate, I'm off Thurs Fri sat sun next week, I'll prob go Thurs or Friday? Drop me off for you anyway.? 

Cheers, D.

14 hours ago, socks said:

No they refer to you as the twat that got lost in the woods …….

No, in African he is known as “Lee Sweetpak” which translated means “Empty Tracksuit” ! X

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thanks for the thoughts dy but for the time minute my reading will be confined to citb publications and maths books 

Ironically they refer to me in Africa as  “ the supple leopard “ or “ the ghost who walks in the jungle “ ??

If you enjoyed them , try black hearts by Jim Frederick 

Kelly starrett....I've not read it though

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

A week to read a book, for that reason I,m out ? last book I read took over a year and I still never finished, ???

Same here,a film or documentary i'll follow it all the way but a book i lose track of whats going on after 3 pages !

• Like 1

If I was arrogant enough to offer advice to anyone on here ,that would be the advice I would give ,,,read a book ,read a thousand books ! Don't lose out on the pleasure ,excitement ,emotion ,knowledge ,self awareness and satisfaction of reading a well written tome ,he discerning in your choice of book ,learn the difference betwixt run of the mill pap and prose that can make your heart soar ,lose yourself in the pages ,find out how beautiful this language is ,how great minds create works of art from words , read a book ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

If I was arrogant enough to offer advice to anyone on here ,that would be the advice I would give ,,,read a book ,read a thousand books ! Don't lose out on the pleasure ,excitement ,emotion ,knowledge ,self awareness and satisfaction of reading a well written tome ,he discerning in your choice of book ,learn the difference betwixt run of the mill pap and prose that can make your heart soar ,lose yourself in the pages ,find out how beautiful this language is ,how great minds create works of art from words , read a book ! 

Does just looking at pictures count Stan ? 

17 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Does just looking at pictures count Stan ? 

Complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a verbal description AKA a picture is worth a thousand words ?

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Every picture tells a story ,you just need to know how to look .

When I was a kid I used to look through Kay's or Freemans catalogues in the women's underwear section to try and look for a see through bra pic ? 

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

They were pretty heavy to hold open with one hand ?

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

But first the airgun and shotgun pages, I think there was a Barnet crossbow as well? And remember when you thought you could see a decent nipple or camel-toe beneath the fabric on the underwear section, teenage bliss ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

How very gay ……

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4