Went to the doctors today about the tick..........

A Tick on your ging gang goolies, are you for real ???

I gather that the effect of Lymes disease around the infection site is to cause a large red bullseye type swelling so i guess the missus will be impressed.

She will have the only bloke in the UK with 3 ging gang goolies instead of the usual brace, i can see an alternative career blossoming here.

Seriously though, Lymes disease is a very serious infection and i hope that you are in the clear

all the best for a tick free future

Fin & Fur

When i was Working in South Africa, another English girl i was traveling with got bitten by a tick . . . . . she contracted Tick bite fever and seriously i thought she was going to die, she was so so poorly, for about a month in total. I had to give her injections in her bum for weeks! :nea:

When i was Working in South Africa, another English girl i was traveling with got bitten by a tick . . . . . she contracted Tick bite fever and seriously i thought she was going to die, she was so so poorly, for about a month in total. I had to give her injections in her bum for weeks! :nea:

Not a bad job but someone had to do it..............

the injections i mean................ :laugh: sights of africa eh........... :blink: