butler creek flip open cover sizing

Hi

Please can you help me for i am getting a BURRIS FULLFIELD11 fullfield and it is a 4.5- 14X 42 as i dont have the scope

yet i just want to get a butler creek flip open cover for the objective end so any of you know the size i would have to get

and also for the eye end so if any of you can help thanks.The scope is in customs just waiting to get released for delivery.

regards

big country

Hi

Please can you help me for i am getting a BURRIS FULLFIELD11 fullfield and it is a 4.5- 14X 42 as i dont have the scope

yet i just want to get a butler creek flip open cover for the objective end so any of you know the size i would have to get

and also for the eye end so if any of you can help thanks.The scope is in customs just waiting to get released for delivery.

regards

big country

Hi Mate

Butler Creek listings show the Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 as having a no 11 eyepiece and a no 39 objective.

regards

Colin :)

I am looking for flip up scope covers. I know that the military uses them on some of thier sniper scopes. I cant help but think that they would use something that is a little bit more stout than the plastics that Butler Creek sell. I have tried to search to find them but no luck. A little help from you guys would be great.

Hi

regards

big country

hi if its wright what onelesscharlie said they are on ebay £18.50 the pair Item number: 110394239167 and Item number: 400036942834

hope this helps

W.D