saluki/bull greyhound bitch 4 sale sold, sold,sold

LOST MY JOB LAST WEEK SO DOGS HAVE TO GO IM F**KING GUTTED SHE IS A SALUKI/BULLGREYHOUND GOOD WORKING BITCH NEEDS MORE WORK THROWING AT HER28''TTS AROUND TWO AN HLF YEARS OLD HAD HER SPAYED SHE WORKS DAY AN NIGHT KENNALS WELL MUST GO TO WORKING HOME AN NO DICK HEADS WILL END UP WITH THIS BITCH YOU NO WHO YOU ARE £150 ANY OTHER INFO CALL 07989457766 midlands jct 3 m6

Edited by gazbull

LOST MY JOB LAST WEEK SO DOGS HAVE TO GO IM F**KING GUTTED SHE IS A SALUKI/BULLGREYHOUND GOOD WORKING BITCH NEEDS MORE WORK THROWING AT HER28''TTS AROUND TWO AN HLF YEARS OLD HAD HER SPAYED SHE WORKS DAY AN NIGHT KENNALS WELL MUST GO TO WORKING HOME AN NO DICK HEADS WILL END UP WITH THIS BITCH YOU NO WHO YOU ARE £150 ANY OTHER INFO CALL 07989457766

Any pics?

LOST MY JOB LAST WEEK SO DOGS HAVE TO GO IM F**KING GUTTED SHE IS A SALUKI/BULLGREYHOUND GOOD WORKING BITCH NEEDS MORE WORK THROWING AT HER28''TTS AROUND TWO AN HLF YEARS OLD HAD HER SPAYED SHE WORKS DAY AN NIGHT KENNALS WELL MUST GO TO WORKING HOME AN NO DICK HEADS WILL END UP WITH THIS BITCH YOU NO WHO YOU ARE £150 ANY OTHER INFO CALL 07989457766

Any pics? IN MY GALLERY

Shame your having to get rid of dogs mate thats a nice looking bullx,bit to big for my liking. Like the look of that terrier though is it a dog or bitch and is it for sale

gave him to a mate the biych is sold now

2 AN HALF NEEDS MORE WORK THOWIN AT HER WOTS THAT TELL PEOPLE AN OTHER BAG OF SHITE ??????????????????????????????????????

u got it barry wots it like sleeping with your own daughter were we cum from that aint right :hmm:

[bANNED TEXT] you on about stutterin gary uve got it wrong it was your mother i was sleepin with and i tell you [bANNED TEXT] she was shite she couldnt even suck me cock properly so jog on !!!!!!!!!!!

[bANNED TEXT] you on about stutterin gary uve got it wrong it was your mother i was sleepin with and i tell you [bANNED TEXT] she was shite she couldnt even suck me cock properly so jog on !!!!!!!!!!!

lmao :bye: