female harris hawk for sale

female harris hawk for sale, 4 yrs old hunts day or night..works very well on lamp.takes fur and feather.was flown every day before moult...she is just about finished her moult and is nearly ready to go...fly's at 2lb......she is a one man hawk and is fine without any bad habbits..will work with dogs and ferrets..feckin massive change in my life is forcing a very sad sale.......hawk,mews,carry box,bow perch,glove,food,hood everything you need to keep and work her £375..no messers or idiots..if you cant handle or look after her she aint going home with you...PM'S ONLY PLEASE AS I DONT WANT A THE USUALL BULL SH#T

CHEERS WOZ

SOLD.......MANY THANKS ........ITS NICE TO GET A PHONE CALL OFF SOMEONE AND THEY TURN UP WHEN THEY SAY AND NOT PISS AROUND.....DECENT FELLA...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

CHEERS WOZ

Edited by woz

female harris hawk for sale, 4 yrs old hunts day or night..works very well on lamp.takes fur and feather.was flown every day before moult...she is just about finished her moult and is nearly ready to go...fly's at 2lb......she is a one man hawk and is fine without any bad habbits..will work with dogs and ferrets..feckin massive change in my life is forcing a very sad sale.......hawk,mews,carry box,bow perch,glove,food,hood everything you need to