The Good Life

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being happy and healthy with no worries, something that's hard to do when you are a grown up so enjoy it kids .

Also, spending the day with my dog. Going to a Muse gig. Being with my partner, I would say being with my daughter but she's 16 and a pain in the ass, so being away from her is bliss lol

to rise to the sound of the dawn chorous, the smell of freshly fallen rain, a strong wind blowing across the hills with the dogs at my feet and everything i own on my back, if ive got nature as my partner and the dogs as my friends theres not much else a man can ask for :yes:

Guest STORM CHASER
Paying off this fecking house.Buying a small cotage in the country side by a small trout stream and chill out for the rest off my days (Bliss)

Nice dream.......i hope you can make it happen..... ;)

Guest gaz100604

see in my little girl being happy spending time with her and being part of her life , bliss

driving up to permission parking up that exciting feeling you get in the pit of your stomach you look at the dog and he looks at you the gentle whisper " come on boy " standing there in the wind and rain pouring down on top of you lamp in hand ready for action , the hot cuppa whilst warm and dry just before bedtime when we reflect on how the nights hunting has gone brilliant...

kids have all flown the nest .. my time now -- sat by the aviery after work big mug of tea listening to the canarys sing watching my pigeons potter about terriers around me -- backing that winner at the dogs or when a good deal comes off ... :D