cleaned out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's been a week and still not caught the wee b*****d :angry: I ts been digging its way in and leaving with a dead hen, in doing so the wire is not catching him as the hen is wider than the snare, so I've ,set another snare over the existing one, a lot bigger in the hope if he leaves with a dead hen tonight i could have him. Will keep you posted. atb andri :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

ON THE WAY BACK FROM THE HORSES TONIGHT MY MRS THOUGHT SHE WOULD SHUT IN OUR ONLY TWO REMAINING POULTRY, THE OLD ROOSTER AND A RED POINT TO LAY HEN. AS SHE APPROACHED SHE NOTICED ALL THE FEATHERS, THE DIRTY b*****d HAD BEEN BACK AND KNACKED THEM. THE HEN WAS MISSING AND THE ROOSTER WAS LYING DEAD NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE GATE WHERE THE f****r HAD DUG UNDER READY TO COLLECT. THIS HAPPENED IN BROAD DAY LIGHT BETWEEN 2 AND 5 PM.THIS FOX IS ONE SMART b*****d .ALL RESPECT FOR THE QUARRY GOES OUT THE WINDOW NOW AS IM ABSOLUTELY RAGING ,CANT WAIT TO CATCH UP WITH THIS f****r! :angry::angry::angry: WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED .THATS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW,THE SHITS HITTIN THE FAN. :angry::angry::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

I had the same happen to me when i was a kid the vixen came with the cubs and killed all my tippler pigeons i must of had about 20 odd good kit aswell i was gutted when it happend there a thew years on i had a dog fox get in and kill all my young racers there was about 35 he took them all bar from 10 the b**tard i was gutted. I hope you get him mate :thumbs: