• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys theres no game fair next weekned on the royal welsh show ground i live 7 miles from builth and there web site dont show any date till 25 june u must be confuse with rwas show is 20-23 july and it 20 pound each this year for an adult and i think 15 for a child

I shall be there sunday.......................

i will be there on the sunday for the lurchers and terriers shows , simo could you please get your self stocked up with sausage rolls before you get to the show sunday , dont forget its a long drive there and back, so you will need more than 20 this time mate :whistling: lol

hi guys theres no game fair next weekned on the royal welsh show ground i live 7 miles from builth and there web site dont show any date till 25 june u must be confuse with rwas show is 20-23 july and it 20 pound each this year for an adult and i think 15 for a child

why does everyone think the welsh only means the royal welsh show grounds its the welsh gamefair or llandilo as its known to us oldies lol and deffo on ... im hoping to be there if the boss is out of hossie he will be the one limping round on crutches again lol dont forget to say hi :clapper:

Me and my brother and the two little lads are coming, hoping to get there on the Friday evening and then camp until the Sunday, really looking forward to it, hope the weather is kind

Ade

well see you all there if you are camping on the saturday then come over and say hello we will be the loudest groupe there LOL ... failing that see you all at the beer tent on the sunday afternoon ....... :drink::drink::cheers: ............

I Do belive there are some or at least one night club's there SS,

we are going down for the whole weekend friday to monday you cannot miss my van it has a sillouette of a fox on the side pop over and say hello lol :drink::drink::drink:

looking at the weather for the weekend on the met office supose to be fine for the weekend yup yup yaoo