whippet x saluki pups at 4 weeks

cant believe u charged nearlly 300 for a 1st x saluki whippet u can buy a decient working one for 150 and then you were on about getting rid of the mother penny pinchert or what??????

says the lad who bred a minuture jack russell to a greyhound , :icon_eek: ...

Cracking pups though you could make a mistake getting rid of the dam wat if the pups are very good the mateing carnt be repeated you might be kicking yourself then .Good luck with the sale atb

i know where all the pups are, wont be repeating the breeding, my little whippet which give 110% everytime put to a pure saluki with alot of top dogs in his background.

my aim is 3/4 whippet 1/4 saluki, i arnt in it for the money, im in it for dogs, that work hard an to the best of there abilitys, that first cross was the start of it all, its trial and error from now on, maybe take me 10 years to get there, the best dogs are the best kept secrets, people who bullshit there dogs up, then have nothing to back them up, dont beleive alot of what you hear till youve seen it.

theres nothing wrong with the way whippets or salukis work, they arnt bred to look pretty it just a bonus if they do

cant believe u charged nearlly 300 for a 1st x saluki whippet u can buy a decient working one for 150 and then you were on about getting rid of the mother penny pinchert or what??????

says the lad who bred a minuture jack russell to a greyhound , :icon_eek: ...

i rest my case your honour!

all pups are spoken for and were before they were born, i kept them all till they were 10 weeks old, fully inoculated them, fed them 4 times a day on raw and eukanuba sport puppy 1 bag per week, you do the maths, i aint no penny pincher, 12 inch tts at 10 weeks isnt going to be a small dogs imo, brindle bitch is bigger just shy of 13 1/2 inch

i`m not having ago but why breed a bitch and then give her away ..???and then charge £300 for them its a bit mad to me i thought all bitchs were meant to be proven not breed for becase they look nice...this is madness... :censored:

i`m not having ago but why breed a bitch and then give her away ..???and then charge £300 for them its a bit mad to me i thought all bitchs were meant to be proven not breed for becase they look nice...this is madness... :censored:

i never gave the mother away!!!!! and my whippet was proven, catching big ears at 8 month daytime

i never gave the mother away!!!!!

you are going to or you were thinking of it...the mean thing is if a dogs not worth keeping then its not worth breeding from end of...

you are going to or you were thinking of it...the mean thing is if a dogs not worth keeping then its not worth breeding from end of...

i wasnt going to use her for a this season as shes a my 100% lamp dog, im going to concentrate on daytime, she deserves to be worked not sat in a kennel that was the only reason,

i have 9 dogs at the moment and only 1 pair of legs, and a new born baby im run raged, 2 pups go tommorow