whippet x saluki pups at 4 weeks

nice pups best of luck with them!

have you sold them dam yet mate , i was hoping you decided to keep her as she looks a fine bitch :thumbs:

no shes still with me, cant bring myself to do it, would rather give her to someone thats going to work her while i concentrate on my other dogs for a season

have you sold them dam yet mate , i was hoping you decided to keep her as she looks a fine bitch :thumbs:

no shes still with me, cant bring myself to do it, would rather give her to someone thats going to work her while i concentrate on my other dogs for a season

you would only regret it mate :thumbs:

Looks like you could have some feathering in pic 1 & 3.

Very nice pups, and atb.

there all showing signs of feathering, pup in first picture is top dog in my eyes, longest tail, legs, best looking dog, hes going to ireland, second picture is the spit of there father, white bitch is looking like a good strong bitch, as with brindle bitch

bottom pic is runt of litter but catching up and everyone loves a underdog,

Gald she is still with you, just goes to show, you care for your stock, if you do give her away, im sure she will go to a good working home, good luck with the pups, their crackers. :thumbs:

Frank.

they get treated like royalty in my kennels,

Very nice pups, and atb.

how your two saluki x whippets doing???

So far so good mate, pressing all the right buttons.

Only the older one is Sal/Grey X Sal/whip, and the pup has just turned 4 months today.

rabbithole.jpg

Very nice pups, and atb.

how your two saluki x whippets doing???

So far so good mate, pressing all the right buttons.

Only the older one is Sal/Grey X Sal/whip, and the pup has just turned 4 months today.

rabbithole.jpg

nice looking dog

atvb with the pup

• 1 month later...
cant believe u charged nearlly 300 for a 1st x saluki whippet u can buy a decient working one for 150 and then you were on about getting rid of the mother penny pinchert or what??????

£300 is peanuts for a dog from good working stock, good bloodline, could have sold the litter 5 times over, keeping 2 myself, we will see next year if they are worth £300 or not!