theres more pricks on this site than a 2nd hand dart board, , they only have a go at owners and there dogs because there pissed of that they will never own a good dog like golly,

I think people get pissed off seeing the name of a decent dog used as a cash machine..... :yes:

get your facts right dickhead tell me hows the dog used as a cash machine back this up mind 3 of the times i mated the dog diddnt charge f**k all i had pups back so get your facts right idiot and artic go back behind your desk every one would like to know you are a copper or diddnt any one know this on here yes a copper so wheres the proof that the dog is used as a cash machine then back it up then making your self look like a fool now arnt you

Oh dear, says the man who was worried about GOLLY being taken away from him due to him only having 2 teeth left.

I call that a significant statement dont you think? lololololol

Ok, i'll sit behind my desk and laugh at your childish attitude.

Boring...............

:bye:

Edited by artic

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

read your poast thicky

:clapper: Anyone else see the irony in that reply? :laugh:

I was referring to the 'Golly for stud' thread on here a while back, should maybe have made that clearer. Not much point bothering to explain myself though, you're obviously in a mood to rant...

go back asleep copper dont bother quoting me or il be seeing you at a show one day cant hide for ever

:doh: Damm...........

:clapper: We have already Turk.........

:victory:

if youve all ready met me you wouldnt be bugging me at this moment trust me

go back asleep copper dont bother quoting me or il be seeing you at a show one day cant hide for ever

:doh: Damm...........

:clapper: We have already Turk.........

:victory:

if youve all ready met me you wouldnt be bugging me at this moment trust me

We have, and i'm not bugging you.

Read my first post to this thread.

I told you this would happen Turk.

:thumbdown:

if you have met me pm me and tell me when you met me or was that when you was in my house raiding me ?

Raiding you............ :blink:

No no no, it was on friendly terms.

I have nothing against you Turk, just remember this is an open forum.

what the f**k you on about open forum so what iv said nothing out of place here only your a copper and every one on here knows it you dick so when did you meet me or cant you back up what you just said come on jog my memory or have you just admitted you was in on the raid in my house or can you back up on what you just said

You have a nasty temper dont you.......... :thumbdown:

Now i know nothing about a raid, or you getting raided for whatever reason/s.

Do you want to become a police officer? You keep on about them.

Open forum, where people can see what you type, Gather info, print things off, and the wheel goes around and around!

No cat has bitten anything of mine. I just find you amusing.

:yes: