FAO: Shanehound/Jigsaw -

Badger is doiing well at 7mnths, 29inches and 30kg. starting to really get control of his legs and has taken to using Bess the Beddy Whippet as a training dummy. Great dog, very bright and easy going just a joy to hve around. post-6931-1244376396_thumb.jpg

f,in buetiful mate hope she does ya proud

regal looking pup JP.looking forward to seeing him in the next few months.There may also be a sister to the above dog for sale soon,not certain yet.Malt there 1 and the same.I think a picture says a thousand words in this case.

regal looking pup JP.looking forward to seeing him in the next few months.There may also be a sister to the above dog for sale soon,not certain yet.Malt there 1 and the same.I think a picture says a thousand words in this case.

Turning into fine looking dogs Jig. ;)

Jigsaw, would give my right arm for another like him, so someone will be lucky to get his sister. These aren't show hounds and have plenty of pace. I'm not working him yet but he has started to show an interest in the hares now. Time will tell.