Nightowl gen1 nightvision monocular

Alright lads, i've got this for sale if anyone wants one. I bought it about 7 months ago, used it about 8 times. It's still got the original battery with it. I got it from walkers of trowell near ilkeston and i believe i paid £189, i saw it a touch cheaper than that on the net but i was going shooting for a weekend and didn't have time to wait for delivery. I've not taken the price off to lie, i did it to save an ear bashing for spending too much cash on hunting stuff.

Theres one for sale here so you can see how much they are in the US (i believe they're all cheaper there).

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NIGHT-OWL-OPTICS-NONM3X...0110122001r3015

It's in the box with the manual and carry pouch. I also have one of those cobra types that fix onto your scope, they cost more due to the bracket and extra LED source but the picture is not as crisp as this nightowl one.

When i bought it i also got an IR filter for my lamp, which once shaded and turned down added greatly to make the picture better. Any questions feel free to ask. People on here can vouch for me aswell, i see people off this forum often so don't worry i'm not a con artist.

Here's some pics, It's all in good condition. Offers around £100 or less will be snapped up

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

Chris

Here's what a lad sent me a while ago, he fitted his normal type nv to his scope like this.. the distance away from the scope has to be bang on though. Might be a pain in the arse but it shows it can be done.

tubes001.jpg

Can i add the cobra unit is not for sale, i'm yet to try it on a scope so i'm not selling it or the bracket.