AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG

Guest Scuba1

Guest Scuba1

Mc Laren Mercedes should just bin the 2009 car they use at the moment and plonk Lewis Hamilton's butt on one of those things and he would have a damn site better chances at getting a pole position as with the car that he is using at the moment. IMHO

ATB

Michael

Guest Scuba1
You lot are horrid...

Why shouldn't the old 'uns have some fun and live dangerously too?

It's those bloody prams and pushchairs that get me...

;)

Yes let them have fun, but go to a race track where those things belong. Us car drivers get done when we go 1mph over the limit with speed cameras all over the shop and those things blast with warp 8 through pedestrian areas, leaving carnage in their wake.

ATB

Michael

Have to get some eggs and I am trembling with fear

Guest Scuba1
Always see a group Of ' Granny Racers' racing along past the beach when i go to my grandmas

Practising for the Paris Dakkar I would think .

ATB

Michael

You should lay carpet gripper rods down on the pavement, they act just like the stingers in america.. :D

That should slow the buggers down. :clapper:

:clapper::clapper:

they shouldnt be allowed on the pavements ,i hate the dam things too ,does anyone know the law on these ankle bruises

Guest Scuba1
You should lay carpet gripper rods down on the pavement, they act just like the stingers in america.. :D

That should slow the buggers down. :clapper:

:clapper::clapper:

they shouldnt be allowed on the pavements ,i hate the dam things too ,does anyone know the law on these ankle bruises

I think they are all outlaws, the lot of them. Hells grannies. Mind you I did make a clever move today. I went out while that lot was getting some inspiration, watching the F1 race in Turkey. :tongue2: :tongue2: Not one of them on the road in that time. That reminds me errrr who won as I usually like watching it myself. There must be a plan B.

ATB

Michael