daytime bunny wabbits

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the one who try to tell nef the score [bANNED TEXT] and telt me other mate she will grass him for been in a field up north mate

anar who she is mate :laugh: and she no anti :victory: a trouble causer maybe :clapper:

wey if i remember rightly NEF got a whole bunch of shit on here for what he wrote and the topic was deleted within 10 mins and had about 15 bad comments.....and everyone also agreed with me on FS

yes im totally going to grass NEF up despite the fact i have no idea where he lives lmao

im not an anti lmao....and im not a thick feck that posts pics on forums which can all be accessed by the police weather there public or not( no offence lamper18)

im no worse of a trouble maker than you lol

i wanted to sort this shit but he ye go again listen nef nows more then most ppl on here so ye can not say about his hunting skills are bad because he a trew hunting man not like most ppl and you a faild hunter lol so top diging a hole for ye self

nealy 18 mate but just puting some ppl in there place about hunting

ive been hunting since i was 9yo when i got my first snairs and a book about rabbiting for my birthday,

i'm now 36yo and still dont know everything there is to know about feild sports, infact i learn something new everyday,

so please mate when someone comes on here asking a perfectley reasonable question about hunting dont feel you have to act like the big man great white hunter you are and personally attack them.

if you have a personal issue with the person dont hijack there post's pm them to sort it out.

you will learn when you grow up and mature that discretion is not that difficult and that attaking this user publicly just shows you for the little boy you are.

regards.......P1

you cant blame people for jumping on her ,Have any of you read any of her posts?? , she was gona sell her terrier because she wanted to but a car, befor that she was gona stand by and let her brother mistreat his ferrets, cause she was to scared to go by them to give them water( which i might add was from a bottle outside the hutch ) and way befor that she was going to give up the same terrier cause she was gona get into the lurchers as she had done her back in and couldnt dig any more, A 16 year old giving up digging cause of her back , oh and forgot to add , she had a sick dog a while ago, described the syptoms of somthing quite bad, she asked for advice and was giving it by several members off here but she choose to ignore it .she is after attention , its always some kind of drama with her, as you will soon learn from reading her past posts .