daytime bunny wabbits

well there are some rabbits making a right mess on my field but there sets are in the neighbouring wood, now i have tryed all ways to get the buggers by flushing them with the terrier away from the fenceline and in to the middle of the field.....but does it work, DOES IT HECK :laugh: as they are in the wood before lurcher gets a look in :blink:

was thinking maybes snares or maybe long net. i dont know,any help would be great :) and advice on using which ever method

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bestway to set snares? ive had no luck in the past i had evidance of things being stuck in the snares regularly but nothing in them, if that makes any sence, mind i was justtrying trial and error as had no way of getting advice

jpt fell terrier you a the crapest hunter i know you ask all these about hunting and on another web site you are the best ye can get i think you just like to think ye hunt telling a lad i know who kills loads the odds think about it

jpt fell terrier you a the crapest hunter i know you ask all these about hunting and on another web site you are the best ye can get i think you just like to think ye hunt telling a lad i know who kills loads the odds think about it

never done day time ,only lamping mate, that is why i ask and also this topic was partly to help other young hunters by asking the question i could just ring a few mates but could help others by reading this topic and get some tips....and i think you are refering to the time when i called someone a dick for working there lurcher at 8 month on deer and boasting about it on the internet....and many agreed...and if you dont you are just as bad

edited to add, theres always one, if its personally about me, pm me or give me a bell (ring)...but otherwise keep the forum a nice friendly place and all the personal things PERSONAL

You on about fourumwise mate im sick of waiting for my account to be set up even though ive been refered there! :blink:

will contact the moderator for you :)

Edited by JPTfellterrier

its ppl like yous who got the game banned you anty c**ts [bANNED TEXT],s rong with leting a 8 month old pup have a taste of a deer you got the rong end of the stick again you silly cluless cu*t

im sorry i dont spend all my time on this site i have been excercising my dogs and have been up in the borders with my lurcher.....and many shal agree that i always stand my ground

but actually i gave my pat away to a pet home where she lives with 3 kids and i have been told she loves the trampoline bless her sole......still saving for a car mate to further my hunting but got offers for next season to take me out as i only got £600 and no job............................................i shal tell you my life story if you really like as you all seem very interested in me...but clearly you all know everything about me so i shal spare the hassel of typing

as i said who ever you are if you have somthing personal get my number or PM me and i will give you it.....otherwise keep it from bringing down an otherwise lovley forum