Happy birthday Scottish lass

Guest traceyg

Well thank you for the birthday wishes i have been working today but i am about to crack open a cider :drink: For the past few nights tg and the others have been on about beavers, i have now found out why :laugh: I got a lovely parcel from tg yesterday but did not open it untill this morning and lets just say i am now stroking my lovely kinky beaver :laugh: There was something else in the parcel but am not saying what :icon_redface:

Well here is lasses hairy beaver

2009_0603casper0003.jpg

Guest traceyg
Well thank you for the birthday wishes i have been working today but i am about to crack open a cider :drink: For the past few nights tg and the others have been on about beavers, i have now found out why :laugh: I got a lovely parcel from tg yesterday but did not open it untill this morning and lets just say i am now stroking my lovely kinky beaver :laugh: There was something else in the parcel but am not saying what :icon_redface:

2009_0603casper0003.jpg

Well if you don't say i may as well lass . At Christmas i got lass Shaun the sheep big boxer short knickers :whistling: Sick of her her saying she wears them all the time i thought Kev deserved a proper pair of nicks . Well lets just say i got a text today and Kev was well chuffed :tongue2: :tongue2:

2009_0603casper0003.jpg

Well if you don't say i may as well lass . At Christmas i got lass Shaun the sheep big boxer short knickers :whistling: Sick of her her saying she wears them all the time i thought Kev deserved a proper pair of nicks . Well lets just say i got a text today and Kev was well chuffed :tongue2::tongue2:

I bet you both have been busy as beavers today :whistling: