i take it you,ve never been picked out under this judge :clapper:

far from it in my class i have a few times but it seems that its the same people win over all champion and maybe there all friends :whistling: but who knows?

maybe hes just good at picking out the wood from the trees ;) being a good terrierman

Edited by Beck

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have we got to the stage where we knock hunt shows as well as game fairs? I think that as all shows are a bit of fun during the summer, and that each and everyone of us owns the best dog in the world, we should pull together, and not slag each other off. Divide and rule is a very good thing to remember. Show classes only cost a quid, if you dont win big deal, you cant eat a rosette or trophy, so whats the worry?

I would like to congratulate the Bicester for putting on lurchers as well, quite a few hunts dont. For everyone who goes, well done for supporting the hunts, and remember the labour slime bags who voted it to be illeigal. Today, lets vote them out of local councils and the EU, the first stage of getting them out of power.

Have we got to the stage where we knock hunt shows as well as game fairs? I think that as all shows are a bit of fun during the summer, and that each and everyone of us owns the best dog in the world, we should pull together, and not slag each other off. Divide and rule is a very good thing to remember. Show classes only cost a quid, if you dont win big deal, you cant eat a rosette or trophy, so whats the worry?

I would like to congratulate the Bicester for putting on lurchers as well, quite a few hunts dont. For everyone who goes, well done for supporting the hunts, and remember the labour slime bags who voted it to be illeigal. Today, lets vote them out of local councils and the EU, the first stage of getting them out of power.

Labour have had it, on the downward slide. Exellent results in the local elections. The ban being lifted is just a matter of time.

Gary normally gets stick for picking dogs that to some people are too BIG but the people who know him, know he likes strong dogs/bitches, even more if they show sings of work. As for fixing shows,a big no no.

Well said Burnie69,the guy is as straight as they come.Welsh,but still straight ;):D

I know the Lurcher judge very well for tomorrow and he talks proper not like our southern counter parts.

Wink hound I hear you've never been out with the Lurcher Judge so you don't know what his dogs are like, anyhow, I was asked have you got a Jack Russell that sticks yet or is it a Cox's Orange Pippin.

Good Luck to all Lurcher and Terrier Judge's tomorrow, especially Mick Bell proper Northumbrian.

martin hulmes russell dog won and this black got reserve..so after all the arguing about who would win certainly put pay to that

Must be a fair russell to have beaten that dog .