Guest rodsmith
Gary normally gets stick for picking dogs that to some people are too BIG but the people who know him, know he likes strong dogs/bitches, even more if they show sings of work. As for fixing shows,a big no no.

BOLLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rodsmith
bloody hell hook line and sinker i for one know you work your dogs and have some fine animals got you there though with the blonde and size 10 you wish blonde yea size 10 well 20 yrs ago lol

:laugh: hold on,who works them?? :tongue2:

Rod whats your problem with gary it wasn't 18 months ago you was ringing him asking to be put forward for any terriermans jobs that come up.Have a ride down rod and see what he picks or maybe come to his show in july i'm sure he'll be reading what your putting about his judging abilities

Guest gyppo

yes terrier 2 i will be there sorry couldnt pm you back bloody pm had time delay on it and keano i know they work em and have nice terriers,and on top of that nice people as well :clapper::clapper::clapper: i just like to winde her up now and again

Guest THE BEATNICK

whats wrong with people, if you dont want to go an support a hunt thats fine but leave people that do alone,or perhaps you really want to but your embarresed to admit it.

working judge there should upset a few :D

bet i can guess who turns up,if not who will win too. :tongue2:

lol same shit just a different show :wallbash:

i take it you,ve never been picked out under this judge :clapper:

far from it in my class i have a few times but it seems that its the same people win over all champion and maybe there all friends :whistling: but who knows?

or matbes they have better dogs? who knows? i for one will be at this show knowing i have no chance of winning under gary but i will still hand over my few quid to support the hunt and have a good day with fellow dog people

or matbes they have better dogs? who knows? i for one will be at this show knowing i have no chance of winning under gary but i will still hand over my few quid to support the hunt and have a good day with fellow dog people

well said terrier2 you have to support these things,all these people moaning,well simple as dont go!!

Gary normally gets stick for picking dogs that to some people are too BIG but the people who know him, know he likes strong dogs/bitches, even more if they show sings of work. As for fixing shows,a big no no.

BOLLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes:

I take it from this comment that youre a bit immature rod & that you need to grow up . GM would not stoop so low as to do what you are suggesting , so the right thing lad & sort youre self out . GM is a decent bloke who shouldnt get negative remarks like this one . :no: