Ferret owners Bible

We`ll be getting a couple of ferret kits soon, and although i`ve kept ferrets before,

The current Mrs Mars wants to read up on welfare, workin, & housing type stuff ... ;)

Just wondering what book you`d recomend as the ferreters bible

Yis Mars.

"THIS FORUM" the ferreting section on here is the best section on the whole forum ask any question and you will get straight answers ive never had silly answers here. as for books look on www.britishferretclub.co.uk website they have got all the info you will find in any book for free.

"THIS FORUM" the ferreting section on here is the best section on the whole forum ask any question and you will get straight answers ive never had silly answers here. as for books look on www.britishferretclub.co.uk website they have got all the info you will find in any book for free.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: this forum has saved me a fortune on potential vet bills :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:D Thanks for the replys lads, i agree this site can "at times" be a good place to look stuff up, and reading through other topics can be very helpfull,

But She Who Must Be Obeyd is a bit of a book worm and insists on having a book handy for her to look things up, i.e. health and welfare issues, and to be honest i tend to agree with her, :o:yes:

Were off to Tabley game fair at the weekend so hopefully their will be a book stall there for us to check out...

Yis Mars..