info please on jack russell line

• 2 weeks later...

looking for some info on the jrt line of radbourne/rushill

any info will be much appreciated thanks & atb

stephen80

Can't comment on rushill but Radbourne are as much lakelands as russels. Might upset the Jack Russel club brigade!!!

stephen80

Can't comment on rushill but Radbourne are as much lakelands as russels. Might upset the Jack Russel club brigade!!!

RUSHILL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING SOME FIRST CLASS RUSSELLS.. HAVE SOME OF THEIR BLOOD IN MY RUSSELL..THE "ALF OF RUSHILL" RUSSELL WAS THEIR PERSONAL BEST.. http://www.rushill.co.uk/sd.htm Edited by POSSUM

stephen80

RUSHILL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING SOME FIRST CLASS RUSSELLS.. HAVE SOME OF THEIR BLOOD IN MY RUSSELL..THE "ALF OF RUSHILL" RUSSELL WAS THEIR PERSONAL BEST.. http://www.rushill.co.uk/sd.htm

Alf was bought in that's why he is Alf of rushill and not rushill Alf not detracting from a good dog just an observation

stephen80

RUSHILL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING SOME FIRST CLASS RUSSELLS.. HAVE SOME OF THEIR BLOOD IN MY RUSSELL..THE "ALF OF RUSHILL" RUSSELL WAS THEIR PERSONAL BEST.. http://www.rushill.co.uk/sd.htm

Alf was bought in that's why he is Alf of rushill and not rushill Alf not detracting from a good dog just an observation

alf of russell -- lountwood sam is in it which was a flint bred dog and so is some of neil everlys stuff which is also flint bred a heavy of influance of ken gould white lakeland blood in it - keep lakie blood out the russell club :D:D enough said :whistling: radbourne line consists of 2 terriers :whistling:

stephen80

alf of russell -- lountwood sam is in it which was a flint bred dog and so is some of neil everlys stuff which is also flint bred a heavy of influance of ken gould white lakeland blood in it - keep lakie blood out the russell club :D:D enough said :whistling: radbourne line consists of 2 terriers :whistling:

just interested how you know radbourne consists of just two terriers

stephen80

just interested how you know radbourne consists of just two terriers

should of said 2 well known terriers ;)

Rushill, Neil Everly, Goulds Flint all in the same sentence, surely not?! ;)

Not sure Radbourne have any flint blood but I have a feeling there might be some similar colours in the ancestry!

Has any body got a smart white lakeland I can put over my scabby little russell, I fancy joining the jack russell club? :angel: