Worst service ever?

try the shop on the bridge in hwest..........biggest prick in pembs

:yes:

Bloody expensive too....

I priced up an air rifle in there once, it was a full £100 more than it was elsewhere. :o Problem is he's got very little competition round here, and can get away with it. :angry:

if anyone who isnt a prick in pembs wants to set up a hunting,fishing shop , youd make a fortune

I know the one you mean :yes:

Very old school, very pricey, couldn't give a shit unless you want to buy one of his six guns he has there, hence I don't go there apart from to annoy the man. I was in there once and he gave away a pet hate. He hates Semi-Auto's to be called such and believes they should only be called "Autoloaders". So if ever I go in there, I always ask, "Can I have a look at that Beretta Semi there?", he replies, "You mean autoloader?", reply, "Yeah the Semi Auto there" :D :D Works a treat everytime.

Some shop owners are bloomin odd in that respect, Myself and a friend asked cheshire gunrooms to take 2 mc nab woodcocks (about £2100 a piece) We was goin to buy them but when we got to the CLA gamefaire not only had he not brought them but when we asked simple questions about the spec of the different modles he said "that we better get your finger out your a**es and stop pissing about" needless to say wont be using him again.

Just got back from the Phoenix show, and am most incensed. I wanted to buy a Bushnell 10x40 scope + mounts, and a set of CZ550 mounts as well, from the Gunshop of East Barnet. They totted up to £265 so I asked the guy for a discount to £250, which he declined.

No problem there really, gotta try. So I said I could get the scope 20 quid cheaper elsewhere but I'd like the mounts. He grabbed all the stuff and just said to me "well you go and have a nice time" (think that's about right anyway, pretty noisy in there!) and refused to sell me the CZ mounts I wanted.

I've had some pretty rubbish customer service in my time but that takes the piss, he was immensely rude about it, and left me simply wanting to whack him in the face.

Got no problems not getting a discount, you ask, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but that rude treatment really strikes me as ridiculous. I am certainly not using his shop, ever, and naming and shaming him due to the abomination of that 'service'

Heard it said often that Basil Fawlty was modeled on a hotelier who would've been happy with his hotel without the guests. Well, this was a case of very happy as a shopkeeper, but wish those customers would go away. I hope the recession destroys his business.

In this time of economic crisis you would have thought that every sale counted. This geezer sounds like a top drawer fister and naming and shaming this twat is the best thing you could do.

:clapper: :clapper:

Bloody expensive too....

I priced up an air rifle in there once, it was a full £100 more than it was elsewhere. :o Problem is he's got very little competition round here, and can get away with it. :angry:

if anyone who isnt a prick in pembs wants to set up a hunting,fishing shop , youd make a fortune

Very old school, very pricey, couldn't give a shit unless you want to buy one of his six guns he has there, hence I don't go there apart from to annoy the man. I was in there once and he gave away a pet hate. He hates Semi-Auto's to be called such and believes they should only be called "Autoloaders". So if ever I go in there, I always ask, "Can I have a look at that Beretta Semi there?", he replies, "You mean autoloader?", reply, "Yeah the Semi Auto there" :D :D Works a treat everytime.

will have to try that one :clapper:

i run an old fashioned business and i pride myself on reputation.......but i am more than happy to throw the odd customer off the yard if they displease me,look dodgy,have a bad attitude....in this world of being PC its always nice to explain that the customer isnt always right :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Bloody expensive too....

Very old school, very pricey, couldn't give a shit unless you want to buy one of his six guns he has there, hence I don't go there apart from to annoy the man. I was in there once and he gave away a pet hate. He hates Semi-Auto's to be called such and believes they should only be called "Autoloaders". So if ever I go in there, I always ask, "Can I have a look at that Beretta Semi there?", he replies, "You mean autoloader?", reply, "Yeah the Semi Auto there" :D:D Works a treat everytime.

'County Sports ' I think is the establishment you are refering to Gents..........bought alot of bait in there in my time....quite right though, never felt the need to part with the hard earned on any firearms in there....too rich for my pocket..

Bloody expensive too....

Very old school, very pricey, couldn't give a shit unless you want to buy one of his six guns he has there, hence I don't go there apart from to annoy the man. I was in there once and he gave away a pet hate. He hates Semi-Auto's to be called such and believes they should only be called "Autoloaders". So if ever I go in there, I always ask, "Can I have a look at that Beretta Semi there?", he replies, "You mean autoloader?", reply, "Yeah the Semi Auto there" :D:D Works a treat everytime.

'County Sports ' I think is the establishment you are refering to Gents..........bought alot of bait in there in my time....quite right though, never felt the need to part with the hard earned on any firearms in there....too rich for my pocket..

Yep, No.3 Old Bridge St, Haverfordwest.

I know the name of the chap too but shant say :laugh:

Bloody expensive too....

you already said "pricey" LOL

Bloody expensive too....

you already said "pricey" LOL

A double Barreled Pricey Lol

What a prick! I cant believe that he would refuse to sell you mounts because you asked for a discount! I always ask as im a right cheeky git but have never been spoken to like that. I would have seriously thought about ramming the scopes up his jacksy! :D