Custom? .223 rifle- Jeff Bucknell

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lsw is an absolute blast to use. as is the 7.62 GPMG. awesome stuff, being in the cadets gave me some awesome oppurtunities. i would definitely reccomend it. unless your going into the forces you wont get an oppurtunity to fire a fully automatic weapon at least in Britain so anyone thinking about it should definitely go for it. Mr Logic which military range was that?

Jack

It wasn't a range per se, just a 25m range on an army base. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, the Army guys used to go up there all the time, but went up there when I was doing the year in the CCF to be an NCO - I was RAF section. But yes, good fun :)

at cadets i have to use a shitty straight pull sa80 at 25 yards

yes theyve never been much fun. but if your lucky you'll have some great oppurtunities on some awesome weapon systems. depending how much longer they have a replacement for the l98a1 cadet gp. its the a2 and its semi-automatic rather than single shot. more like the standard sa80 without the fully automatic capability. i just had my last year so wont be able to try them out.

It wasn't a range per se, just a 25m range on an army base. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, the Army guys used to go up there all the time, but went up there when I was doing the year in the CCF to be an NCO - I was RAF section. But yes, good fun :)

could it have been Beckingham Mr L, our contingent always use Beckingham and occassionally Bisley

What squadron where you in ? How many years were you in the cadets before you became a NCO and what rank did you become ? Where you shooting single shot or full auto ?

Oh f*** off codpiece.

Why do I have to justify myself to you? I don't, so I won't. I can answer all your questions; I choose not to because I'm fed up with you.

the stock was made by himself from walnut

the barrel is a standard heavy .223 rem barrel

the scope is an s&b but he used to use a tasco

the mod is a reflex T8AR

the action is called the CAM limmited numbers were made dont no how many it is bassicly a bolt action version of the ar15 and it uses AR15 magazienes

this was all in the sporting shooter

aah cheers for that, sadly I can't find anything on CAM :blink: , I just get cams coming up on google for the regular gas operated AR type rifles.... Thanks anyway though! :thumbs:

David Bremmer built them originally. If you find one second-hand (unlikely), buy it. aparently bremmer was planning to build more but this is only somthing i read somewhereand i dont know how true it is

also i do not know anything about bremmer or how to contact him all i know is that he built the cam action

I've Never said you have not fired a full bore semi i asked if you had ?

You stated you had but will not give any details and then get all nasty again. :icon_redface:

I am not interested in your life ! But when asked a few facts that are not personal you then swear and rant .

Why ? :whistling:

I've Never said you have not fired a full bore semi i asked if you had ?

You stated you had but will not give any details and then get all nasty again. :icon_redface:

I am not interested in your life ! But when asked a few facts that are not personal you then swear and rant .

Why ? :whistling:

Coldweld

You have obviously got issues with Mr L, and we have crossed swords before as well, but this business of who has the biggest prick is hardly constructive and I fail to see what it adds to any thread...

My I suggest you either f*** off as has been suggested or forget this stupid grudge and get sensible!