THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 in so far then, do you have another 8 to pay?

I've got another 10 to pay and only 2 of them i aint managed to contact yet, come the 1st August it'll be capped off and the draws will be made and the remaining numbers made up in BY's, then basically evryone will have the same odds of getting a BY in the first heat and it'll just be pot luck if you do or dont................i dont think i should have to harrass people to pay into the comp personally!!!

I've got another 10 to pay and only 2 of them i aint managed to contact yet, come the 1st August it'll be capped off and the draws will be made and the remaining numbers made up in BY's, then basically evryone will have the same odds of getting a BY in the first heat and it'll just be pot luck if you do or dont................i dont think i should have to harrass people to pay into the comp personally!!!

sorry, wasnt hassling,just wondering what was happing, its been quiet.

sorry, wasnt hassling,just wondering what was happing, its been quiet.

Wasn't meaning that mate and not having a go at you, i want this wrapped up more than the rest, once the draws are made i can resume my 'normal' life.....the post was more just to let peple know how its gonna be worked once its capped off............no offence intended mate........... :thumbs:

are you still makin the draw today mate

No mate but only because i'm confined to my house for a week with swine flu, the draws will be made next weekend................... :yes:

No mate but only because i'm confined to my house for a week with swine flu, the draws will be made next weekend................... :yes:

pig fluuuuuu * urghhhhhh* LDR as the lurgy :D .. hope ya get betta fella , so can draw up the heats ;)

pig fluuuuuu * urghhhhhh* LDR as the lurgy :D .. hope ya get betta fella , so can draw up the heats ;)

You got no idea mate, in the space of an hour i was completely f****d!!!!! only just dragged meself out of bed for 2 days, as soon as i can leave the house i'll get the draws done............ ;)

You got no idea mate, in the space of an hour i was completely f****d!!!!! only just dragged meself out of bed for 2 days, as soon as i can leave the house i'll get the draws done............ ;)

Did you get 32 then? ;)

Nope........... :no: ..............we've got 22 mate, so what we're going to do is draw it from 2 hats, a north and a south, these 2 hats will have 5 BYs in each and everyone will have the same odds of getting a BY in the first heat, then it'll just run straight down the card.............. :yes: ............not ideal by any means, but it means that we keep the numbers in that we have, the prize money for the 2 finalists after the jacket and trophies have been paid for will be £700 for the winner £200 for the runner up!!!!

Champ606 been deleted is he still in? need to protect the draw LDR with those bye's :no:

Y.I.S Leeview

Like i said to him if he's deleted he cant run in the comp as has been the same for a few others that have asked to be in under different names after being deleted...........i'm sure it'll cause problems somewhere along the line, but the rules were crystal clear in the beginning mate........... :yes: .............what do you mean by need to protect the draw with BYs??? it'll be done in one of 3 ways....either the first 5 in each hat will have a BY and the first 5 that get drawn will be the lucky ones, or they'll just get drawn out the hat along with the names and go on the card, or there will be 2 lots of BYs in the first heats, thus meaning only 2 people will go through on a BY and then whoever gets placed on the card above or beneath it when they win, gets a BY in the second heat........to be honest i aint given it too much thought which way yet but it'll be decided and stuck to, and the draws will be happening in a boozer where anyone is welcome to come along and see........ :yes: .........obviously it'll prob only be north east lads who'll be interested in making the trip for it................... :victory: