THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cheers for letting me know, just gonna empty it now :thumbs:

I just have one small query, as my young bitch is very injury prone, what happens if I pay my £50 entry money and then I have to withdraw her from the comp before the heats begin do I get my money refunded and someone else can step in and take my place? I dont mean if she runs a heat and is then injured and I cant run her again and have to pull out, I mean if I have to withdraw because she injures herself prior to the comp? If you can clear that up for me before I send the money off, cheers :thumbs:

Ok cheers for letting me know, just gonna empty it now :thumbs:

I just have one small query, as my young bitch is very injury prone, what happens if I pay my £50 entry money and then I have to withdraw her from the comp before the heats begin do I get my money refunded and someone else can step in and take my place? I dont mean if she runs a heat and is then injured and I cant run her again and have to pull out, I mean if I have to withdraw because she injures herself prior to the comp? If you can clear that up for me before I send the money off, cheers :thumbs:

Depends if there's any people waiting in the wings!!!!

You can enter another dog of yours if that happens, but once you've started with a dog it has to be that one throughout............ :thumbs:

right then guys this is where we stand at the minute...............We've got 27 names down and a few toying with the idea!!!!

I need to have the details of...........

Singlehanded

Barks

Boon

Terrierman90

And if the following people could let me know if they are entering or not, i cant hold your place till i've got your details and as we are now getting close to 32, you might miss your place if someone else gets their details to me first, you'll then be put on the reserve list.......... :thumbs:

Runningdog01

Trigger

Naughty

What happened to all the people who said they would have entered last years comp," if they had known " ?????? There are pleanty who "talk the talk", but how many actualy "walk the walk" ???? Get the money in, mate and lets have a competition, even if the "wannabees" just want to talk about it on the 'net !!

Cheers.

Guest passiton
I dont have another dog to run mate, my other 2 lurchers are both retired, thats why I was asking ;)

Because she shot her 2 8 month old pups out of Bob and her collie x :realmad:

I dont have another dog to run mate, my other 2 lurchers are both retired, thats why I was asking ;)

Wasn't long before someone started................. :wallbash:

Wasn't long before someone started................. :wallbash:

Thats proberly why you aint got your 32 yet,

I thought this was going to smooth,,, LDR fair play to you to do it again this year