THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoneToGround1

its silly how 17 year olds cant enter, id edit it so 17 if i was you LDR jmo though, someone could easily tell a pokie and say their 18 when they could be 17...

All the best to those who enter, even tho it's just rabbits!!! Fuking hell. MRD.

even if it wasn't just rabbits, no matter how big it is, it still only counts as one! I think thats all you'd want to carry by yourself for 3 hours! :D

so what about the over 18 that cant drive :D

This will give them an incentive to go and take lessons.................. :D ...............loads of people have said they'd enter but cant drive, but some of the offers of land i've had for heats and maybe the final are not really gonna be assessible unless you've got a car, and i dont think its fair for one of the offers who's willing to put people up too to have to have possibly 4 people staying, cos they cant drive themselves........ :victory:

so what about the over 18 that cant drive :D

This will give them an incentive to go and take lessons.................. :D ...............loads of people have said they'd enter but cant drive, but some of the offers of land i've had for heats and maybe the final are not really gonna be assessible unless you've got a car, and i dont think its fair for one of the offers who's willing to put people up too to have to have possibly 4 people staying, cos they cant drive themselves........ :victory:

Mate when will be getting in touch with the people that have enterd thanks carl

Am starting to send out details now for where to send your entry money............ :victory:

Can i just repeat that when people are sending me PMs to be in the comp i need you to send me all the details as requested???

Real name

Where you live

Contact number

If you have permission or not

The name of the dog you are entering and a picture of the dog

Cheers

Stongstuff has been kind enough to put up a few prizes for the comp, so a big thanks to him.......... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I need the full details still from.........

labsnlurchers

mrlabsnlurchers

lee bishop

singlehanded

smartdog

If you can get these into me asap then i can send you the details of where to send your entry money................. :thumbs:

John Hubbery and DD Timber products is now also putting a prize up for the winner, so make sure if you're in the final that you have plenty of boot space to take evrything home with you.............. :clapper::clapper:

Thanks again John........... :victory:

Got it Smartdog........ ;)

Once singlehanded confirms his place we'll have 22 people entering, there's a couple of others who might be putting in too, just waiting on them getting back to me, if everyone gets the entry money in asap, then we can get places confirmed and numbers sorted...........happy days!!!!!!

When are you aiming to get the heats started LDR?

Looking to start it September and aim to get it wrapped up before Xmas, that way should improve the chances of getting plenty out and no young kicking about......................... :victory::victory: