have you been penalised for hunting in some way?

If any mods are reading any chance you could put forward a suggestion?

A spell checker in the tools panel.

would help a lot of mothers out!

Rgds

swampy

Ninging no offence

Can I make a suggestion?

Just read it out loud. I didn't have a problem with swagboy's post. This is a hunting forum not a Spelling Bee.

droid

ningningadingdong :tongue2:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferret feller

let me come too your school :p no one will pic on us then :laugh: one person siad the odd thing at my school and he got the shit ripped out of him by me and my mates for being a pathetic little prick :laugh:

i keep it on the down lo , doesnt help when i get stopped by dog walkers and my 5year old daughter belts out " charlie is a hunting dog" she blows me up every time funny i smile and walk on.

awwww bless, she must be proud bless her

well just wondered if anyone else has had a similar experince to myne.....i got alot and i mean ALOT of sh*t for hunting at school and i thought i would never get seriously penalised for it again.....well went for a work experince placement at the national trust, all was fine at the interview.....anyway to cut a long story short i quit the course that i had to do before hand and it turns out i didnt get the placement because they found out i go lamping...im so annoyed and cant believe that it is fair that people can choose not to employ you because of your hobbys.......my life seems full of bloody drama at the moment :laugh:

has anyone else had a similar situation?

lifes dramas they found out you go lamping how do you know this ? and how did they find out .

perhaps you were just shite.

because the course tutor told me, im not exactly sure how they found out i dont remember mentioning it, knowing me i probably did...but my name is usually never forgoten round here and it is a local place i was going to do volintary work experience at so they may have gone digging

i wouldnt give you a job either jen ur useless :haha:

haha shet it your more usless than me mr :laugh:

If any mods are reading any chance you could put forward a suggestion?

A spell checker in the tools panel.

would help a lot of mothers out!

Rgds

swampy

Ninging no offence

Can I make a suggestion?

Just read it out loud. I didn't have a problem with swagboy's post. This is a hunting forum not a Spelling Bee.

You're assuming I can read!

Swampy

Ningingback

droid

ningningadingdong :tongue2:

all these people on here goin on about getting it at sschool coz they hunt well i have never once being botherd bye any one my teachers knew i did it for hells sake the used to cath me lamping on the shcool field lol didnt bother anyone

If you quit the course anyway then why let it bother you?

Where one door closes another one always opens. If you feel you have been unfairly treated in some way, then you should take it up with the national trust, kick up a stink about it if you like the drama so much :D Personally I dont give a f**k what people think of me or what I do, if they dont like it thats up to them, I like what I do and it makes me happy thats all that matters you cant live your life to please other people ;)

:clapper::clapper: couldnt of said it better

totally agree mate, havnt got enough hours in the day to kick up a fuss with them, you cant reason with idiots, i dont care what people think about what i do but just feel it is an injustice that i didnt get my work placement because i hunt :angry:

works over rated anyway :D go out for a mooch with your hound instead,ull feel better.

well said al you have hit the nail on the head there moochin with the dogs is far better than working. Give us a bell tomorrow and we will have to go for a mooch.

01mt02

Well I am unemployed at the moment because I broke my ribs while out ratting with freinds my boss knew I also go lamping so he said that I had to sign a new contract stating that I would not go hunting as it was a hobby that is prone to causing injury and resulted in time off work so I jacked, I work to live not live to work so f**k em id rather be on the bones of my arse than work for pricks like that.