• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankyou for all your kind replys yep i will get her back to normal will take time and she will get there i will keep you up dated on her i hope i can find these scum that has done this to her im going to ring the country mans weekley to keep there eyes open on people selling dogs in that area and if anyone on here nows anyone who hasent got a mother to see with pups please do let me now thankyou all once again mlb

Fair play to you taking her back in, Hopefully someone on here will know who's selling pups with no mum. Some scumbags about must be just after the ££££££££££'s Good luck ;)

They obviously are looking just at them money side of things! Makes me sick that people can pull a mother and her pups apart like that. Hopefully news comes around soon about this dog because i am quite concerned on how her pups are getting on.

Well done for your kind work with the dog. I wish u both the best!

FM

Edited by ferretmaniac

Been reading about your bitch and you finding here dumped. So sorry to hear terrible news like that. F***ing b*****ds for doing that to a dog. dispicable. so glad she with a caring loving home and good luck with everything. we live in the midlands and if we hear anything we will surely let u know.

Well thats rather sickening......poor lil'soul and still only young....

Hope you find who ever has done this to her and her poor pups....

At least shes home now...safe and sound and being looked after....well done mlb

Atb Miss T x

thanks for your kind replys she is doing really well and settled in really well the only thing with her at mo can only run her with a muzzle on as nips others in the pack but im working on it took her to a show on sunday to see how she would react and she was fine took her in the ring and the judge fell in love with her and said [bANNED TEXT] she looks good she will do well well at least theres a happy ending for her but i feel sorry for the pups that are out there not learning from there mum but there is some eveil ass holes out there and im yet to keep trying to find thanks again mlb

They obviously are looking just at them money side of things! Makes me sick that people can pull a mother and her pups apart like that. Hopefully news comes around soon about this dog because i am quite concerned on how her pups are getting on.

FM

text talk is one thing but fk me can anyone eles read this or do i need to go to spec-savers

sorry mlb but had to be said :blink:

Guest manda

FM

text talk is on thing but fk me can anyone eles read this or do i need to go to spec-savers

sorry mlb but had to be said :blink:

Its not just you, my eyes went funny trying to read it lol