hiya just thought i would share this with you a pic of a pup i re homed 1 1/2 yrs ago well she went to a sound family as i thought she went to live in northhamton but she must have been rehomed and i was only talking abaut this dog 2 wks ago and yesterday morn had a phone call from grands hatch rescue center in kent were she had been handed in she was still chipped in my name so of me and my daughter collie/grey went to pick her up [bANNED TEXT] we got there this is wat she was like very nervous and full of milk she had been dumped down a lane so payed my fee and we drove back home i have tryed to contact her old owner but they have changed there number and she is a lovely dog but is very nervoes but is settling back in she wont leave my side at mo shes a deerhound greyhound x bull and she is only 2 1/2 yrs old now so she is back here to stay now i am looking to see if there are any pups being sold with out a mother to see if i can trace this person on wat they have done to her thank you for reading mlb

tammy.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AngelicAcid

Poor bugger, she looks sick in the photo, some pure idiots out there, doesnt add up if you ask me, Hope they get what they deserve.

Good to see she is with you, safest place ;) .

Guest little lurcher

its heartbreaking not knowing where they are but as they are both chipped im hoping they will appear 1 day

she look a nice bitch , lets hope she isnt too mentally scarred , im sure she will be fine back with you

thankyou all i now little lurcher its sad to now yours are still missing but im shore they will turn up one day i was so shocked have only talked abaut her 2 wks ago then shes here i could not beleve it till we pickt her up and she still new the name that i called her she has gone so grey round her muzzle throu stress and she is food mad at the moment lol mlb

Guest little lurcher
thankyou all i now little lurcher its sad to now yours are still missing but im shore they will turn up one day i was so shocked have only talked abaut her 2 wks ago then shes here i could not beleve it till we pickt her up and she still new the name that i called her she has gone so grey round her muzzle throu stress and she is food mad at the moment lol mlb

awful but so glad you have her back , will all take time to get her back right again ;)

i cant remmber his name but if i seen him i would recknize him he is a half cast guy so say he was well none in that area but he must have sold her being she was dumped in kent he best watch if i see him at any shows couse he wont here the last of it if he couldent cope then he could have phoned me but there are some haertless people out there mlb

Well done you on taking her back it just goes to prove once again that microchipping really does work and it means if the present owner cant be traced (which in this case sounds for the best :angry: ) then the breeder/original owner can be kept on record and they can step in and help if the dog needs it :thumbs:

Some people are f*cking unbelievable, i hope she gets better and good luck with her. She does look like she has given birth very recently, let us know what the vet says and she looks like she still has alot of milk watch out for mastitis.

All the best with her, she does look a lovely girl.