ID Tags, who sells 'em?

wouldnt put her name on it, just the number...encourages people to nick em if they know there name

thats a great collar strong stuff

Do you really think if someone has taken the effort to break into your yard, padlock your kennels and remove your dogs they will have second thougths and return them if their names aren't on the collar???? :icon_eek::laugh:

wouldnt put her name on it, just the number...encourages people to nick em if they know there name

Do you really think if someone has taken the effort to break into your yard, padlock your kennels and remove your dogs they will have second thougths and return them if their names aren't on the collar???? :icon_eek::laugh:

just what ive always been told, and would rather be safe than sorry

What if a decent sort of person wanted to return the dog to it's owners? Knowing it's name is going to be a great advantage. It might not seem like it at times, but the vast majority of the British public are decent folk at heart, but you don't hear about them often.

I can sort of understand what your saying, in that should your dog wander off it would be easier for someone to get the dog to go with it, but saying that it's up to you to make sure that you know where your dog is at all times.

What if a decent sort of person wanted to return the dog to it's owners? Knowing it's name is going to be a great advantage. It might not seem like it at times, but the vast majority of the British public are decent folk at heart, but you don't hear about them often.

I can sort of understand what your saying, in that should your dog wander off it would be easier for someone to get the dog to go with it, but saying that it's up to you to make sure that you know where your dog is at all times.

yeah its just a personal prefrance 90% of the time my dogs have no collars on at all but if they did i would probably get a tag with micro-chipped writen on or just the number to be sure

Did you know in 1992 they passed a new law that says

any dog thats let off the lead in a public place has to have an identity

tag with a contact number on. I think the consequence of

not having 1 was a fine but dont quote me on that.

Im sure if you google it you will find it.

Working dogs are exempt....

Cheers Malt didnt know that so everybody

just ignore me lol

That collar looks familiar....

And believe me, there is no way it'll come off. Don't know what's stronger, the thick brass plate or the way it's attached!

AHA!

You're on here, I didn't realise that, it's a good job I blurred your details or you'd be getting begging letters .......... :laugh: