• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAY I JUST SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO TOM AND HIS CREW FOR A GOOD DAY. WAS GREAT TO MEET A LOT OF THE BUNCH ON HERE. I HOPE THE FOLK THAT GOT THEIR PHOTOS TODAY ENJOYED THEM. TOM, I CHASED THEM ALL TO YOU FOR RAFFLE TICKETS. THIS CLUB AND THE WAY IT IS RUN IS A CREDIT TO YOU GUYS. WE ALL FELT MOST WELCOME. THE WEATHER WAS HORRENDOUS AND THE LAST TIME I WAS THIS DIRTY WAS WITH THE WIFE LOL. CHEERS GUYS, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THESE PHOTOS I HAVE PUT UP, DELBOY.

thanks ever so much for pics k9delboy..they re cracking but you should start taking money for em it soon becomes expensive.....one more thing ....sick of seeing keanos mug..wheres the pic of my pup :realmad: :11: :11:

This'll get them talking even more :kiss: :laugh:

Myself and the Chairman at NWDA did notice you eyeing it up :wub: and we know you'ld be disapointed if some-one else got it, thats!! why I pulled it :icon_eek: Its a one off and if your at the Yorkshire Game Fair? I might, if your lucky let you have the old one :thumbs:

Tom

tom lovely meeting you.and thanks for you know what i will treasure it...that ll get em all talking

To be honest I did'nt do much except prance about like an old TRANNY wearing my best frock :wub: , all of the work was done by people like Vixen, GASH78, Brass (Chairman) Cairnie, Judges, Stewards and the lassies doing the burgers, Also the work you guys (the exhibitors) put in by standing in the pissing rain and supporting us makes it all worth it :notworthy:

Once again!! thanks everybody :notworthy:

Tom

Ps: DELBOY a special thanks to you!! from all the members at NWDA, for taking the photo's and recording the clubs day in pictures :thumbs:

MAY I JUST SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO TOM AND HIS CREW FOR A GOOD DAY. WAS GREAT TO MEET A LOT OF THE BUNCH ON HERE. I HOPE THE FOLK THAT GOT THEIR PHOTOS TODAY ENJOYED THEM. TOM, I CHASED THEM ALL TO YOU FOR RAFFLE TICKETS. THIS CLUB AND THE WAY IT IS RUN IS A CREDIT TO YOU GUYS. WE ALL FELT MOST WELCOME. THE WEATHER WAS HORRENDOUS AND THE LAST TIME I WAS THIS DIRTY WAS WITH THE WIFE LOL. CHEERS GUYS, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THESE PHOTOS I HAVE PUT UP, DELBOY.
Edited by Foxgun Tom

cheers grant and it was a good day 2nd to your bitch and then 3rd in pairs not bad for a baby your bitch will win you a few shows this year and good luck when you get new member to the family :whistling::whistling: and a big thanks to all from the neilson crew for a good day :notworthy::notworthy: well done

i"d just like to thank all the members of the N.W.D,A club for a great day out on my behalf, taking supreme terrier with my lakeland dog, it was a great turn out shame about the weather, it was the first time i"ve been to that show it"s very well ran and organised and it was nice to meet a lot of the people that"s on this site aswell, as there were a lot of nice lurchers and terriers on show today and a credit to all the owners, i hope to catch up with you all soon at some more shows a big thanks to the club, I"ll put some pics up just now until Delboy gets round to it sorry i"ve none of the lurchers just my terrier atb KEANO ;):signthankspin::toast:

Well done Keano.That butler is doing realy well.ATB Catcher 1