Despite the weather :blink: we had a terrific turn out of some real good terriers and lurchers A big round of applause and thanks goes to everyone who attended!! and made the show its usual success :toast::thumbs:

Tom

Ps: nice to see a lot of new faces and the usual very old ones :laugh:

I'm Sure K9DELBOY will post pictures of the winners ;)

Edited by Foxgun Tom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good day today, enjoyed myself and nice to put names to faces, chartpolski, keano, the gers, polecat and of course foxgun tom, chartpolski a great guy and i got to meet the legend prickslayer that is bruce, and how the f**k he gets he's too big for rabbits i'll never no. took a third in the smooth bitch under 24 so happy with that, its the taking part that counts. anyway thanks for a great day out despite the weather although it felt quality to get home and put dry clothes on!!

picture of my bitch with her rosette! lol

100509003.jpg

picture of my two dogs together

100509004.jpg

Despite the weather :blink: we had a terrific turn out of some real good terriers and lurchers A big round of applause and thanks goes to everyone who attended!! and made the show its usual success :toast::thumbs:

Tom

Ps: nice to see a lot of new faces and the usual very old ones :laugh:

I'm Sure K9DELBOY will post pictures of the winners ;)

had a very good day out tom thanks for a good show

I never thought :hmm: until it was too late after seeing "The Legend that is Bruce!!" I should have got a slab of wet cement for Brucie's paws and got it laid in the hall of fame pavement, in Neilston village :clapper: its not often the village see's celebrities like that :blink: he could have signed it "jackers beware, co's Bruce has been here"

Tom :whistling:

Was my first time at this show and thoroughly enjoyed it shame about the rain :wallbash: I got a 2nd in the under 24 smooth bitch and a 3rd in the over 24 smooth bitch :clapper: Was a pleasure to meet Chartpolski and get to see Bruce up close and a big thanks to Clachan for the polecat hob he is a belter mate thanks again and well done Keano your terrier is a cracker :thumbs:

Frost

I could have went less than 20 miles to a local show today, but after the welcome I got last year when I judged at Neilston I didn't mind a 350 mile round trip to go up there again today, and see my old mate Tom !! There were loads of lads from the different sites, some I allready knew , and it was a pleasure putting names to faces of other people !! Although I only got a third in the ring, I did well in the raffle; three prizes from four tickets !! The rain dampened it a bit, but didn't spoil the excellent terriers and lurchers that were on display. This show is an object lesson on how shows should be run; not out to make profits, freindly and well organised by a great set of lads and lasses....thanks for a great day out !!!

Cheers.

glad you all had a great day, well done keano, that terrier is a real cracker, i told you so at ayr, who was lucky enough to win champ lurcher, could'nt make it as i'm on bail , did'nt want to break it , which i probably would have had i been there, but all was not lost, i took champion lurcher at , port of menteith, was well pleased, but as it's the taking part that counts, winning is a bonus.

ps-- it pissed of rain off and on all day here too

pps, delboy, wish i'd had your camera here , on they way to the show, i was very lucky to see a very large OSPREY carrying a very big fish .

Was my first time at this show and thoroughly enjoyed it shame about the rain :wallbash: I got a 2nd in the under 24 smooth bitch and a 3rd in the over 24 smooth bitch :clapper: Was a pleasure to meet Chartpolski and get to see Bruce up close and a big thanks to Clachan for the polecat hob he is a belter mate thanks again and well done Keano your terrier is a cracker :thumbs:

Frost

cheers frost mate it was just a shame about the rain and well done with your lurcher atb

keano :victory:

looked like your terrier and the runner up terrier werent that fond of each other!! lol